AppYet v3.1.10 to v3.1.14 Released

Dain Binder

AppYet,

Feedback from my users: Add option in settings that allows individual users to turn off the yellow share icon.

Thanks!

Alaa Ahmed

problem in Explore
index.php

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
v3.1.13
- Android: Explore Module: Fixed icon doesn't match menu drawer
- Android: Explore Module: Fixed layout issue on some devices
- Android: Float Action Button Color configurable through Theme
- Android: Feed Module: Feed Article List->Fixed Ad doesn't show on some devices

LCallaghan84

v3.1.13
- Android: Explore Module: Fixed icon doesn't match menu drawer
- Android: Explore Module: Fixed layout issue on some devices
- Android: Float Action Button Color configurable through Theme
- Android: Feed Module: Feed Article List->Fixed Ad doesn't show on some devices
Thanks for fixing those issues.

One issue found with explore icons, in dark theme, the icons are not white, they are black, hard to see them

screenshot
Screenshot (Jun 22, 2015 20_11_03).png

Last edited:

SpiDeRBoY

I mean this service :
https://parse.com

If we use this service in our applications , we could be able to send notifications to users when ever we want !
that notification contains header,text and link.
For example i send notification to my users :
""Application update""
"Please update your application by clicking on this"

And after user click on notification, he direct to download new version! !!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

@appyet : did you see parse.com ?!
Please put an option to use this service...
it will usable for us...

LCallaghan84

stop spamming and pressuring appyet, he is not your slave, he will do it when he feels its necessary for it. so stop!

but parse seems like a good feature though, and it is free as well.

Last edited:

Salvatore

no plan to use third party push notification. Google have GCM which is free for everyone. we will integrate with GCM in the future. Just post your feature request, we will implement them if it is good feature for the end user.

ok grazie .-
tanks

Marc

@appyet is improving a lot in features. It's fantastic. True Cloud Messaging feature would be fantastic. In addition, the feature to disable languages would be good to put it.

Thanks team!

laurencechen

How to disable the share button or any share behavior?

because I order paid version, if end user can share chapter content in my app to any website, they can see original blog and know URL,
and why they need to pay for this APP , they can visit this URL and bypass our APP , right? why to pay to order our APP?
We must to hide URL of original RSS feed in this APP , right?

it's a strange design concept to add a share button but no any function to disable it
I think it's big issue , please teach me how to disable it

Thanks

SpiDeRBoY

no plan to use third party push notification. Google have GCM which is free for everyone. we will integrate with GCM in the future. Just post your feature request, we will implement them if it is good feature for the end user.

But GCM have some limitations...
Users must have an active google account (signed ) and google play service must be up to date for showing developers cloud messages...
Parse.com is easy and helpful...

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
How to disable the share button or any share behavior?

because I order paid version, if end user can share chapter content in my app to any website, they can see original blog and know URL,
and why they need to pay for this APP , they can visit this URL and bypass our APP , right? why to pay to order our APP?
We must to hide URL of original RSS feed in this APP , right?

it's a strange design concept to add a share button but no any function to disable it
I think it's big issue , please teach me how to disable it

Thanks
We will make Iy configurable in future release

Marc

@appyet It would be possible to implement in the next version, the option to put a background image for the initial application screen. Currently you can only put a solid color. Thanks!