LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

jimgate07

Thanks for providing the test APKs, we could reproduce your problem, I would suggest for the images that have issue, please change your image url, this will force app to redownload the image, it should fix your problem.

Eg: http://image.com/previous_image.jpg, you can change it to http://image.com/previous_image.jpg?v1
So I have to change the url in evey update? Also do you have any update on the live streams that they don't start from the live and instead they start from the first available part ( that can be hours ago)
PS, I tried changing the link of the images and the problem is still happening

Last edited:

Alaa Ahmed

@appyet in v4.2.3

- when search and add Feed from Explore, It is not added in "Placeholder" position, It is placed at the top of all feeds

- please change Arabic translation for
delete_all_read
to
حذف كل المقروءة

confirm_message
to
يرجى تأكيد رغبتك في المتابعة

- Please change the appearance of the message
mark_all_read
To be like
delete_all and delete_all_read message
View attachment 2548

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
@appyet in v4.2.3

- when search and add Feed from Explore, It is not added in "Placeholder" position, It is placed at the top of all feeds

delete_all_read
to
حذف كل المقروءة

confirm_message
to
يرجى تأكيد رغبتك في المتابعة

- Please change the appearance of the message
mark_all_read
To be like
delete_all and delete_all_read message
View attachment 2548
Thanks for reporting these issues, Translations have been updated, please rebuild your app to see the changes

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Thank you all for testing and reporting issues. v4.2.6 has been released with the following fixes, please report back for any more issues.
--------------
- Android: Fixed Crash when Podcast Download
- Android: Fixed Crash when navigating to Tab in Explore Module
- Android: Fixed share option menu not working on embedded Web Browser

JensO

@appyet not fixed yet:
and

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
@appyet not fixed yet:
At this moment, You need an Admob account and add your Admob publisher information in the Monetize tab, you can customize the GDPR message in the Admob Portal.

jimgate07

So I have to change the url in evey update? Also do you have any update on the live streams that they don't start from the live and instead they start from the first available part ( that can be hours ago)
PS, I tried changing the link of the images and the problem is still happening
@appyet any update on the live stream issues?

JensO

@appyet i cant translate this text i f i deceline Notifications and restart app.
So is there any chance to disble Notifications request at Start of App?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 4

Rinku kaushik

From 22 September 2023 sudden my app stop showing ads and impression is totally down. all setting and other things are fine in admob. my other app working fine but one of my app stop showing ads.. please fix this issue. i upgrade to latest version but same issue.
pacakage name rajivdixitji.com

i also want to purchase pro version but paypal page show error.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
From 22 September 2023 sudden my app stop showing ads and impression is totally down. all setting and other things are fine in admob. my other app working fine but one of my app stop showing ads.. please fix this issue. i upgrade to latest version but same issue.

You should have received this email before, if you use app-ads.txt, please make sure add official AppYet publisher Ids as instructed in email. Let me know when it is done, we will restore your ads serving

Hello,

We have disabled Ad serving to your application(s)

Please update your AdMob app-ads.txt to include official AppYet publisher Id as soon as possible to prevent loss of Ads revenue and AppYet account suspension

google.com, pub-2497154396304980, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
google.com, pub-4662800848106145, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
google.com, pub-8373638843792930, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Please reply to this email to confirm your change has been made. After your update, it could take our system up to 48 hours to restore Ad serving.

Thank you,

AppYet

JensO

@appyet In my App de.cashback_by_premiumlizenz the App force closes after loading an external Website.

See in App at "Rabatt-Coupons". Site ist loading, App will force close.

Before newest Updates i Had No problems.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
You should have received this email before, if you use app-ads.txt, please make sure add official AppYet publisher Ids as instructed in email. Let me know when it is done, we will restore your ads serving

Hello,

We have disabled Ad serving to your application(s)

Please update your AdMob app-ads.txt to include official AppYet publisher Id as soon as possible to prevent loss of Ads revenue and AppYet account suspension

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Please reply to this email to confirm your change has been made. After your update, it could take our system up to 48 hours to restore Ad serving.

Thank you,

AppYet

It is still missing AppYet publisher ID

content of above link should look like the following:

Code:
google.com, pub-5459912670953813, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

hesho

after v4.2.2 android 9 all download link give white screen no download and when
Open in Default Browser: Open article links in system default browser all links open in browser and anyone can take the link please help

Last edited: