LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

Alaa Ahmed

@appyet in v4.2.2

- app Crashes when click download podcast, and only opens when the application data is completely cleared

- app Crashes when click Tab in Explore

- Share button not work when open any article url in same app browser
Screenshot_٢٠٢٣١٢١٣_١٠٢٢٠٨_Demo Template.jpg

- when search and add Feed from Explore, It is not added in "Placeholder" position, It is placed at the top of all feeds

- please change Arabic translation for
delete_all_read
to
حذف كل المقروءة

confirm_message
to
يرجى تأكيد رغبتك في المتابعة

- Please change the appearance of the message
mark_all_read
To be like
delete_all and delete_all_read message
Screenshot_٢٠٢٣١٢١٣_١٠١٩٢٨_  .jpg

Alaa Ahmed

@appyet
Interstitial Ad Frequency

Which one will happen?

If 5 minutes is set in appyet
And 10 minutes in AdMob

If 10 minutes is set in appyet
And 5 minutes in Admob

MKJ5dS5FcnCQa0FGuE26xO778p5NxZeijqaRFTRLc018kKbWfbRuPl4qT_B9e6aEqg=w895

It's great to share your opinion on

What is the best Frequency Capping for interstitial ads?

https://appyet.com/forum/index.php?threads/what-is-the-best-frequency-capping-for-interstitial-ads.4382

jimgate07

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1k-jtKcjruvhucc9_TjQYwG_UDMiUB0uW?usp=sharing Dear @appyet thank you so much for your reply. I uploaded 2 apks for you to test. First install the one that says before update and then the other and you will see that the pictures in the non video modules will be missing after the update (You can check the last modules in the "Κυπριακά" section.)
About the 2nd issue with the live videos you can check the SKAI channel in the "Πανελλαδικά" section which is starting to play 1 hour before instead of live. I am really looking forward to hear your reply.
Thank you so much in advance :)
@appyet Do you have any update on this 2 issues?
Thank you in advance

Alaa Ahmed

@appyet

appyet v4.2.2 Tested on Android version 14, 13 and 10

- app Crashes when click download podcast, and only opens when the application data is completely cleared ( In Android version 14 Only - in Android 13 and 10 no problem )

- app Crashes when click Tab in Explore ( In Android version 14, 13 and 10 )

- Share button not work when open any article url in same app browser (From appyet previous release until now v4.2.2 )

index.php

- when search and add Feed from Explore, It is not added in "Placeholder" position, It is placed at the top of all feeds

delete_all_read
to
حذف كل المقروءة

confirm_message
to

mark_all_read
To be like

index.php

JensO

Now my Apps will Show "Welcome to Publisher Test Ads
Publisher Test Ads asks for your consent to use your personal data to:" Pop-up.

Could you Check please, @appyet

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
@appyet

appyet v4.2.2 Tested on Android version 14, 13 and 10

- app Crashes when click download podcast, and only opens when the application data is completely cleared ( In Android version 14 Only - in Android 13 and 10 no problem )

- app Crashes when click Tab in Explore ( In Android version 14, 13 and 10 )

- Share button not work when open any article url in same app browser (From appyet previous release until now v4.2.2 )

index.php

delete_all_read
to
حذف كل المقروءة

confirm_message
to

mark_all_read
To be like

index.php
We are looking into these issues. Please provide download link to your apk, we will test it

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
All apps same issue

Demo app
Thanks for reporting these issues, we could reproduce both crash issue, and working on a fix, will release soon.

Please provide more detail for the Share button issue below, where can we find the share button you describe below? more screenshot with step by step will be helpful

Alaa Ahmed

Thanks for reporting these issues, we could reproduce both crash issue, and working on a fix, will release soon.

Please provide more detail for the Share button issue below, where can we find the share button you describe below? more screenshot with step by step will be helpful

@appyet

Last edited:

jimgate07

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1k-jtKcjruvhucc9_TjQYwG_UDMiUB0uW?usp=sharing Dear @appyet thank you so much for your reply. I uploaded 2 apks for you to test. First install the one that says before update and then the other and you will see that the pictures in the non video modules will be missing after the update (You can check the last modules in the "Κυπριακά" section.)
About the 2nd issue with the live videos you can check the SKAI channel in the "Πανελλαδικά" section which is starting to play 1 hour before instead of live. I am really looking forward to hear your reply.
@appyet any update on this? My app is officially on play store now and i still have this 2 issues

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Thanks for providing the test APKs, we could reproduce your problem, I would suggest for the images that have issue, please change your image url, this will force app to redownload the image, it should fix your problem.

Eg: http://image.com/previous_image.jpg, you can change it to http://image.com/previous_image.jpg?v1