How-To What to do when your app suspended by Google Play with "Loan Download SDK"

inventran

My app was suspended.i followed the steps and made the appeal.After a week i received the mail from Google to reupload new version.
Reuploaded the new version within 4 days the app listing was restored.
Thanks to the APPyet Team.

theedge42

Hi,

And how to deal with the problem of : is not compliant with one or more of our Developer Program Policies ?

shahzebnaqvi

I got this what to doo

Issue with your app​
We found elements of your app’s store listing that appear to impersonate someone else (for example, another developer, company, entity) or another app. This implies that your app is related to or authorized by someone that it isn’t.

Refer to the following “Issue details” for further information on where we’ve identified this issue in your app’s store listing. Any words, phrases, images, or videos that could mislead users about your app’s relationship to someone else or another app must be removed.
Issue details
We found an issue in the following area(s):
  • Hi-res Icon: Your app icon appears to contain images or words you may not have permission to use.
Reasons of violation
About the Impersonation policy​
We don’t allow apps that mislead users by impersonating someone else (for example, another developer, company, entity) or another app. Don’t imply that your app is related to or authorized by someone that it isn’t. Be careful not to use app icons, descriptions, titles, or in-app elements that could mislead users about your app’s relationship to someone else or another app.
Publishing Status
App status: Suspended​
Your app has been suspended and removed due to this policy issue.