This release is a major upgrade of support libraries and new features, please test it and report back any issues. Also test it thoroughly before publishing your app to your end user.
Change Log v3.1.26
- Android: Support Latest Android 8.1
- Android: Upgrade to latest support libraries
- Android: Support Android Split Screen
- Android: Https support for Forum module
- Android: Much improved Video Player with new online streaming formats supported
- Android: Double Back Button Exiting
- Android: Improved Podcast thumbnail extraction. Most of Podcast should now display thumbnail instead of blank default pictures
- Android: Fixed Author element is not parsed in ATOM feed
- Android: Much improved Image Viewer
- Android: Use CustomTabs instead of built-in browser
- Android: Allow Requesting Consent from European Users (GDPR)
- Android: Initial Firebase integration, more features to come base on request
- Android: Firebase FCM/GCM push notification (Setup in Firebase tab)
- Android: Many other bug fixes
- Android: Improved Download Module with bug fixes
- Android: Improved Audio Player for podcast
- Android: Improved Settings Screen with Material Design
- Android: Improved About Screen with Material Design
- Android: Clean up icons
- Web: New Firebase tab
- Web: Updated Theme
Change Log v3.1.27
- Android: Remove Google Car and Google Wear metadata from app
- Android: CustomTabs always use built-in chrome browser, prevent showing browser choice screen
- Android: Fixed Download Module unable to open non-media files (eg: pdf)
- Android: Fixed Download Module show blank screen
- Android: Fixed CustomTabs arrow button color and direct in RTL layout
- Android: Fixed multiple RTL language UI display issues
- Web: Fixed Feed Validation
Is this update help us to make Admob mediation?
Is Facebook Audience network working ?
Is flurry ads working?
can we use admob's rewarded ads in this version ?
note: for facebook audience network here is the link of post https://forum.appyet.com/index.php?threads/facebook-audience-ads-not-showing.1742/