AppYet v3.1.15 to v3.1.17 Released

Skqnder TN

Hey appyet!
please add check boxes in settings tab to choose which libs must be included in the built app. It's good to have compatibility with 64bit devices but users don't like to download a 10 mb app just to read feeds for exemple. So by adding this option we can controle the size of app by removing unwanted libs. (in my case removing 64bit libs reduce apk size to the half). So please let us choose which libs to include in our apps and thanks.

dragonpat

I haven't touch anything in that tab in the last update.
monetize.jpg

Marc

@appyet, please, I do not know why not me notifications work. I have enabled that automatically sincronize, notifications are enabled and the feed module I get new items. I have a HTC M7 with Android 5.0.2. You can see what happens? Thanks!

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Done. Thanks
Tested on out Salaxy S5, everything work fine. What is your device model, can you do a clean install(uninstall/reinstall), and try again, if it still happens, pls make a video of the app if you can to show us problem.

Marc

@appyet, please, I do not know why not me notifications work. I have enabled that automatically sincronize, notifications are enabled and the feed module I get new items. I have a HTC M7 with Android 5.0.2. You can see what happens? Thanks!
Any solution, please? Thanks, and sorry.

dragonpat

Tested on out Salaxy S5, everything work fine. What is your device model, can you do a clean install(uninstall/reinstall), and try again, if it still happens, pls make a video of the app if you can to show us problem.
OK. I'm going to uninstall and install.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
anyone else have notification issue?, we can't reproduce your problem in Galaxy S5