Your app is using the Flurry SDK, which collects Android ID and Advertising ID

E.A Olatoye

Hello team, please kindly help me so that my app can be restore by Google. Below is the message I just received from Google Play:

Hi Developers at E.A OLATOYE,​
After a recent review, we found that your app E. A Olatoye's Blog (com.e.a.olatoye) is not compliant with one or more of our Developer Program policies. See below for more information about your app’s status and how to correct the issue.
Reasons of violation
Issue with your app​
Your app is using the Flurry SDK, which collects Android ID and Advertising ID. Persistent device identifiers may not be linked to other personal and sensitive user data or resettable device identifiers.

You may consider upgrading to a policy-compliant version of this SDK, if available from your SDK provider or removing the SDK. According to the information provided by your SDK provider, you may consider upgrading to version 14.0.0. Google is not endorsing or recommending any third-party software. Please consult the SDK provider for further information.
Reasons of violation
About the User Data policy​
Limit the access, collection, use, and sharing of personal and sensitive user data acquired through the app to app and service functionality and policy conforming purposes reasonably expected by the user.

Persistent device identifiers may not be linked to other personal and sensitive user data or resettable device identifiers except for the purposes of:
  • Telephony linked to a SIM identity (for example, Wi-Fi calling linked to a carrier account), and
  • Enterprise device management apps using device owner mode.
These uses must be prominently disclosed to users as specified in the User Data policy. Review the Best practices for unique identifiers article for alternative unique identifiers.
Publishing Status
App status: Removed​
Your app was removed from Google Play and won’t be available to users until you submit a policy-compliant update.
Action required: Publish a new compliant version​
Here’s what to do to help get your app on Google Play:
1.​
Read through the User Data policy for more details.
2.​
Make appropriate changes to your app, and be sure to address the issue identified above. In addition to your production release, if you have other release types that you use for testing and/or quality assurance checks (for example, Internal test, Closed, or Open), please make sure to update those tracks as well.
3.​
Check that your app is compliant with all other Developer Program policies. Additional enforcement could occur if there are further policy violations.

Attachments

• Release APK.JPG
    Release APK.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 7
  • App removed.JPG
    App removed.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 6

ezz111gdy

Hello team, please kindly help me so that my app can be restore by Google. Below is the message I just received from Google Play:

Hi Developers at E.A OLATOYE,​
After a recent review, we found that your app E. A Olatoye's Blog (com.e.a.olatoye) is not compliant with one or more of our Developer Program policies. See below for more information about your app’s status and how to correct the issue.
أسباب المخالفة
Issue with your app​
Your app is using the Flurry SDK, which collects Android ID and Advertising ID. Persistent device identifiers may not be linked to other personal and sensitive user data or resettable device identifiers.

You may consider upgrading to a policy-compliant version of this SDK, if available from your SDK provider or removing the SDK. According to the information provided by your SDK provider, you may consider upgrading to version 14.0.0. Google is not endorsing or recommending any third-party software. Please consult the SDK provider for further information.
أسباب المخالفة
About the User Data policy​
تقييد الوصول وجمع واستخدام ومشاركة بيانات المستخدم الشخصية والحساسة التي تم الحصول عليها من خلال التطبيق إلى وظائف التطبيق والخدمة والأغراض المطابقة للسياسة التي يتوقعها المستخدم بشكل معقول.

لا يجوز ربط معرفات الأجهزة الثابتة ببيانات المستخدم الشخصية والحساسة الأخرى أو معرفات الأجهزة القابلة لإعادة التعيين باستثناء الأغراض التالية:
  • الاتصال الهاتفي المرتبط بهوية بطاقة SIM (على سبيل المثال، الاتصال عبر Wi-Fi المرتبط بحساب شركة الاتصالات)، و
  • تطبيقات إدارة أجهزة المؤسسات باستخدام وضع مالك الجهاز.
ويجب الكشف عن هذه الاستخدامات بشكل بارز للمستخدمين كما هو محدد في سياسة بيانات المستخدم . قم بمراجعة مقالة أفضل الممارسات للمعرفات الفريدة للتعرف على المعرفات الفريدة البديلة.
حالة النشر
حالة التطبيق: تمت الإزالة​
تمت إزالة تطبيقك من Google Play ولن يكون متاحًا للمستخدمين حتى ترسل تحديثًا يتوافق مع السياسة.
الإجراء المطلوب: نشر نسخة متوافقة جديدة​
إليك ما يجب فعله للمساعدة في نشر تطبيقك على Google Play:
1.​
اقرأ سياسة بيانات المستخدم لمزيد من التفاصيل.
2.​
قم بإجراء التغييرات المناسبة على تطبيقك، وتأكد من معالجة المشكلة المحددة أعلاه. بالإضافة إلى إصدار الإنتاج الخاص بك، إذا كان لديك أنواع إصدارات أخرى تستخدمها للاختبار و/أو فحوصات ضمان الجودة (على سبيل المثال، اختبار داخلي أو مغلق أو مفتوح)، فيرجى التأكد من تحديث هذه المسارات أيضًا.
3.​
تأكد من أن تطبيقك متوافق مع جميع سياسات برنامج المطورين الأخرى . يمكن أن يتم فرض المزيد من الإجراءات إذا كانت هناك انتهاكات أخرى للسياسة.
نفس المشكلة حدثت معي للأسف

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
We are looking into this issue. Google Admob continues to ignore the fact that Flurry was completely removed in 4.0.25. We will try another option "you may consider upgrading to version 14.0.0". We are working on reintroducing Flurry SDK com.flurry.android:analytics:14.4.0 into the next version of AppYet Template, we hope it will solve the problem.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Everyone else has flurry Policy issue, please check out krees' post to see if it helps:

marcossit

Estamos investigando este tema. Google Admob continúa ignorando el hecho de que Flurry se eliminó por completo en la versión 4.0.25. Probaremos con otra opción "puede considerar actualizar a la versión 14.0.0". Estamos trabajando para reintroducir Flurry SDK com.flurry.android:analytics:14.4.0 en la próxima versión de AppYet Template, esperamos que resuelva el problema.
I don't know if it works, but for me it makes sense, if you have an Open or Closed Beta version or an Alpha with an old version (less than 4.0.25) it must generate the conflict because the system takes both as tests but goes for the one who has the problem in an authoritarian way. I think the solution because I am trying but there is no answer yet is to delete the trial version and leave only the production version to be published in other words, now I don't know how to do it, maybe uploading a beta version and having it replace the old one so later publish from beta to public.