[URGENT] Big problem with my AppYet Pro payment not processing properly

Abner

I read some other similar posts and saw that you want me to provide my package name.

It is com.daily.devotionals.plus

Thank you,
Abner

Marc

@appyet, they are having a lot of problems with Lite and Pro versions and PayPal. It would have to look to see what happens. :(

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
I read some other similar posts and saw that you want me to provide my package name.

It is com.daily.devotionals.plus

Thank you,
Abner
updated your subscription to Pro with Expiry date set to 2016-08-01

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
@appyet, they are having a lot of problems with Lite and Pro versions and PayPal. It would have to look to see what happens. :(
Thanks for pointing out problem, we are working on troubleshooting the issue. hopefully fix it during the next release.

Abner

Thanks for pointing out problem, we are working on troubleshooting the issue. hopefully fix it during the next release.

Hello @appyet , thanks for helping with this, it works now.

You should update my subscription to 2017 though as I made 2 payments. Also, I do believe response time needs to be quicker, I got quite a bit of bad feedback because of this.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hello @appyet , thanks for helping with this, it works now.

You should update my subscription to 2017 though as I made 2 payments. Also, I do believe response time needs to be quicker, I got quite a bit of bad feedback because of this.
Updated to 2017. Thks

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using AppYet