Rename Package Name

davidsandoval

Hello. I don't wanna be a bother but a few of days ago my app "com.jbnews" was blocked on google play due a mistake of not sending the information about the use and distribution of copyrighted images. I already asked @appyet to change the package name of "com.jbnews" to "com.jbtoday", which was done satisfactorily when they re-uploaded the app in case of not having an answer from the blocked by Play Store. But then Google Play Developers Team answered my appeal about the block of the app and asked me to upload an update, and that's why I asked AppYet to change again for the last time the package name to the original "com.jbnews".
I apologise for my insistence, thank you!

joseph raphael

create a new app with package name "com.jbtoday" using the old one as a template (just choose "com.jbnews" when creating the app).

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hello. I don't wanna be a bother but a few of days ago my app "com.jbnews" was blocked on google play due a mistake of not sending the information about the use and distribution of copyrighted images. I already asked @appyet to change the package name of "com.jbnews" to "com.jbtoday", which was done satisfactorily when they re-uploaded the app in case of not having an answer from the blocked by Play Store. But then Google Play Developers Team answered my appeal about the block of the app and asked me to upload an update, and that's why I asked AppYet to change again for the last time the package name to the original "com.jbnews".
I apologise for my insistence, thank you!
done