appyet2.png
    248.8 KB · Views: 6
  • appyet1.png
    appyet1.png
    248.5 KB · Views: 5

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
I see you just purchased Pro subscription today, can you try to uninstall and reinstall your app. App and Server have cache, it could some times take up to 48 hours to fully sync your Pro status to all your end users.

friedrich420

I see you just purchased Pro subscription today, can you try to uninstall and reinstall your app. App and Server have cache, it could some times take up to 48 hours to fully sync your Pro status to all your end users.
i rebuild id 3 times my friend.. so it was a fresh installation every time..

friedrich420

The problem is resolved!!
Thank you for your help!!
the answer bc i have seen other users having the same problem is to give it sometime.. Unfortunately 9/10 (including me obviously) expect it to happen right away

Thanks for your help

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
i rebuild id 3 times my friend.. so it was a fresh installation every time..
try uninstall and reinstall now, we have cleared your server cache, and you should see ad remove after new install. again, it could take up to 48 hours for cache to be cleared on both server and client

friedrich420

try uninstall and reinstall now, we have cleared your server cache, and you should see ad remove after new install. again, it could take up to 48 hours for cache to be cleared on both server and client
i just posted above sir that its resolved !!
Thank you again

I also mentioned for other users to see that its a matter of just waiting (unfortunately most of us are naive and expect it to happen right away)

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
i just posted above sir that its resolved !!
Thank you again

I also mentioned for other users to see that its a matter of just waiting (unfortunately most of us are naive and expect it to happen right away)
Understandable. we will improve server side logic to auto clear cache when user make change to Montize tab, with this change, with new install or new upgrade, user should see ad removed right away.

friedrich420

I just wanna say that its worth every penny!!!
i had the free one for a month and was waiting to completely fix some issues on my side and immediately got the pro one when finally today everything was fixed :)

thanks again!!