Non-compliant SDK version error

yahyaaa

Hello @appyet I hope this thread find you well.
when I upload a new version of my app to play store it shows me this warning
1689425482980.png

can you please try to update the sdk's with this requirements and thank you

Ice

@appyet I Got a similar email for each of my appyet apps even though I wasn't trying to upload, According to them, it was Based on recent scans...

zicoxx

Yes , i have received and email similar , but also if i upload new appyet build there Is dame error..
I think that it's a problem with appyet framework so they must fix

E.A Olatoye

Hello Appyet team,

Please kindly help, I just received this mail from Google Play ''
Action Required: Your app is not compliant with Google Play Policies (E. A Olatoye's Blog)''

''Hi Developers at E.A OLATOYE,
After a recent review, we found that your app E. A Olatoye's Blog (com.e.a.olatoye) is not compliant with one or more of our Developer Program policies. See below for more information about your app's status and how to correct the issue. Please resolve this issue, or your app may be removed from Google Play.''

''Issue with your app
Your app is using the Flurry SDK, which collects Advertiser ID and Android ID. Persistent device identifiers may not be linked to other personal and sensitive user data or resettable device identifiers.

You may consider upgrading to a policy-compliant version of this SDK, if available from your SDK provider, or removing the SDK. According to the information provided by your SDK provider, you may consider upgrading to version 14.0.0. Google is not endorsing or recommending any third-party software. Please consult the SDK provider for further information.''

Please what is the way forward on this issue?

Thank you for your efforts and support, and am looking forward for a quick resolution

E.A Olatoye

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
AppYet Template 4.0.25 has completely removed Flurry SDK, this Google Policy most likely against your older version, please check the version the complaint is against. Please report back if problem persists.

srikanth

AppYet Template 4.0.25 has completely removed Flurry SDK, this Google Policy most likely against your older version, please check the version the complaint is against. Please report back if problem persists.

Issue with your app​
Your app is using the Flurry SDK, which collects Advertiser ID and Android ID. Persistent device identifiers may not be linked to other personal and sensitive user data or resettable device identifiers.

You may consider upgrading to a policy-compliant version of this SDK, if available from your SDK provider, or removing the SDK. According to the information provided by your SDK provider, you may consider upgrading to version 14.0.0. Google is not endorsing or recommending any third-party software. Please consult the SDK provider for further information

srikanth

iam using 4.0.25 version same issue

Issue with your app​

You may consider upgrading to a policy-compliant version of this SDK, if available from your SDK provider, or removing the SDK. According to the information provided by your SDK provider, you may consider upgrading to version 14.0.0. Google is not endorsing or recommending any third-party software. Please consult the SDK provider for further information.

Reasons of violation

About the User Data policy​
Limit the access, collection, use, and sharing of personal and sensitive user data acquired through the app to app and service functionality and policy-conforming purposes reasonably expected by the user.

Persistent device identifiers may not be linked to other personal and sensitive user data or resettable device identifiers except for the purposes of:
  • Telephony linked to a SIM identity (for example, wifi calling linked to a carrier account), and
  • Enterprise device management apps using device owner mode.
These uses must be prominently disclosed to users as specified in the User Data policy. Review Best practices for unique identifiers article for alternative unique identifiers.

Action required: Publish a new compliant version and deactivate the noncompliant version(s) of your app within 30 days​

Here’s what to do to help make sure that your app stays available on Google Play:

1.​
Read through the User Data policy for more details.
2.​
Make appropriate changes to your app and be sure to address the issue identified above. In addition to your production release, if you have other release types that you use for testing and/or quality assurance checks (for example, Internal test, Closed, or Open), please make sure to update those tracks as well.
3.​
Check that your app is compliant with all other Developer Program policies. Additional enforcement could occur if there are further policy violations.
4.​
Sign in to your Play Console account, upload the modified policy-compliant APK across all tracks, and deactivate the noncompliant APK(s).
5.​
Click Manage track > Create new release
  • If the release with the violating app bundles / APKs are in a draft state, discard the release.
  • Otherwise, add the policy-compliant version of app bundles / APKs.
  • Make sure the noncompliant version is under the "Not Included" section of this release.
  • Enter a release name and click Save. Once saved, click Review release, then proceed to roll out the release to 100%.
6.​
If the noncompliant versions are released to multiple tracks, repeat step 5 in each track.
7.​
Submit the update to your app

krees

Hi @appyet same problem here.
I received a mail yesterday for Flurry SDK presence, for a 4.0.22 version
Today I have generated a 4.0.25 version and uploaded it on Google Play console.
They continue to say it contains Flurry SDK

1689955826882.png

zicoxx

I confirm , i have uploaded a new version with 4.0.25 framework and they are reijected because there's flurry SDK again
And i cannot change apk with other type of app because i don't have keys to change

E.A Olatoye

Thank you great Team, it was against previous version, am implementing Template 4.0.25 now for further review.

E.A Olatoye

The review was successful. It has been approved and roll out to production. Thank you Great Team.
Meanwhile, here is a warning I received after acceptance from Playstore:

1 MESSAGE FOR VERSION CODE 34

Cleartext traffic allowed for all domains
Your app's Network Security Configuration allows cleartext traffic for all domains. This could allow eavesdroppers to intercept data sent by your app. If that data is sensitive or user-identifiable it could impact the privacy of your users.
Consider only permitting encrypted traffic by setting the cleartextTrafficPermitted flag to false, or adding an encrypted policy for specific domains.

srikanth

@appyet

Action Required: Your app is not compliant with Google Play Policies​

after upload v4.0.25 version also

Issue with your app​

You may consider upgrading to a policy-compliant version of this SDK, if available from your SDK provider, or removing the SDK. According to the information provided by your SDK provider, you may consider upgrading to version 14.0.0. Google is not endorsing or recommending any third-party software. Please consult the SDK provider for further information.
Reasons of violation
About the User Data policy​
Limit the access, collection, use, and sharing of personal and sensitive user data acquired through the app to app and service functionality and policy-conforming purposes reasonably expected by the user.

Persistent device identifiers may not be linked to other personal and sensitive user data or resettable device identifiers except for the purposes of:
  • Telephony linked to a SIM identity (for example, wifi calling linked to a carrier account), and
  • Enterprise device management apps using device owner mode.
These uses must be prominently disclosed to users as specified in the User Data policy. Review Best practices for unique identifiers article for alternative unique identifiers.
Action required: Publish a new compliant version and deactivate the noncompliant version(s) of your app within 30 days

krees

I can confirm that uploading 4.0.25 resolve the problem. Just ignore the message when you upload the 4.0.25 version to the Google Play Store and that's all...
Thanks @appyet !