Increase Limit for article(s) for new users

Lakshay70

Hello @appyet when new users installed my app, after app syncing only 25 article(s) showing in my app. I want new users also get older article(s) to read. Please add a option for article(s) limit in app module, where users can set custom number of article(s) to syncing. and please remove link when user play a video online, video link is also appeared bottom of the video titleIMG_20200410_144507[1].jpg

Last edited:

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
It is depend on your feed, if your feed return 25 article, app could only have 25 article, if you the owner of the feed, please increase the number of article it returns, if you are not the owner of the feed, nothing app could do to increase the number of article

Lakshay70

It is depend on your feed, if your feed return 25 article, app could only have 25 article, if you the owner of the feed, please increase the number of article it returns, if you are not the owner of the feed, nothing app could do to increase the number of article
Thanks @appyet I set feed return article to 200, and it's working, But one problem is today build is Banner Ads of Appyet, its annoying and This will Allow our Competitors to Enter our Space , please Run Admob and Facebook Ads, its our request. Revenue share is better option, But Inhouse ads will Spoil the App