How-To How to resolve your app removed due to Flurry SDK Policy Issue

Req

After building, with the latest version, uploaded then still had the same error. see screenshot, assistance needed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_7.jpg
    Screenshot_7.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 20

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
After building, with the latest version, uploaded then still had the same error. see screenshot, assistance needed.

Checkout the step 4
4. Publish your new Release, during publishing, you will get a warning again about Flurry SDK Policy violation, which you can ignore since the warning is against the older version of your release

ioxoi

:? my older version is rejected of gplay and the new version was rejected too "
We found an issue in the following area(s):

• Version code 85: :
    • SDK: Flurry com.flurry.android:analytics (consider upgrading to version 14.0.0)
"
Any idea to publish any version?

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
:? my older version is rejected of gplay and the new version was rejected too "
We found an issue in the following area(s):

• Version code 85: :
    • SDK: Flurry com.flurry.android:analytics (consider upgrading to version 14.0.0)
"
Any idea to publish any version?
please email the apk or aab to us: appyet@gmail.com, we will investigate

Sunday Asukwo

All my Apps received warning message.
Please how do I fix this?

"
1 MESSAGE FOR VERSION CODE 6

Cleartext traffic allowed for all domains
Your app's Network Security Configuration allows cleartext traffic for all domains. This could allow eavesdroppers to intercept data sent by your app. If that data is sensitive or user-identifiable it could impact the privacy of your users.
Consider only permitting encrypted traffic by setting the cleartextTrafficPermitted flag to false, or adding an encrypted policy for specific domains."2023_11_03_03_58_15.jpg

Sunday Asukwo

"

Your app's Network Security Configuration allows cleartext traffic for all domains. This could allow eavesdroppers to intercept data sent by your app. If that data is sensitive or user-identifiable it could impact the privacy of your users.
Consider only permitting encrypted traffic by setting the cleartextTrafficPermitted flag to false, or adding an encrypted policy for specific domains."
@appyet

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member

"

Consider only permitting encrypted traffic by setting the cleartextTrafficPermitted flag to false, or adding an encrypted policy for specific domains."
@appyet
You can ignore this warning, there is no guarantee all RSS Feed URL is HTTPS, we have to enable cleartext traffic, but we do use HTTPS whenever possible.

knock

Flurry SDK was completely removed from AppYet Template v4.0.25 which was released Dec 1st, 2022

1. Make sure you discard/delete all previous testing releases from versions older than v4.0.25

2. Double Check: Go "App Bundle explorer" to make sure you have just one ACTIVE release, make sure you don't have 2 or more active releases
1693158936506.png

3. Create a new Production Release from AppYet Template v4.0.25 apk or bundle, when you create your release, make sure in the section "Previous release", it shows "No app bundles from your previous release will be included in this release"
1693159204119.png

4. Publish your new Release, during publishing, you will get a warning again about Flurry SDK Policy violation, which you can ignore since the warning is against the older version of your release.

View attachment 2471

5. Release configuration make sure the Roll-out percentage is set to 100%.
View attachment 2473

6. Submit to Review.

Please share your process to get your app approved or rejected, it will help others.
Hello,
i hope you are doing well, i followed these steps but i still get the same message. Please find the attached photos. can you help please ?

Best regards,

Attachments

• app issue.JPG
    app issue.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 12
  • app issue 2.JPG
    app issue 2.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 11

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member

"

Consider only permitting encrypted traffic by setting the cleartextTrafficPermitted flag to false, or adding an encrypted policy for specific domains."View attachment 2517

You can ignore this warning, AppYet has to enable cleartext traffic since not every RSS (Feed) URL is start with HTTPS.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hello,
i hope you are doing well, i followed these steps but i still get the same message. Please find the attached photos. can you help please ?

Best regards,
app issue.JPG

The warning is againest your older version code 7, which is not the version code you are publishing. you can ignore this warning

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member