How-To How to resolve your app removed due to Flurry SDK Policy Issue

Muhammad. A J

What date was the app built by AppYet that is on Play Store? If it is built before Dec 1st, 2022, then it is older version than 4.1.25.
What is your package name?
Also, please post rejected and removed reason detail, we will look into it further
I re-build app on 12 sep 2023.
app name is com.suchtv.pk

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hi, my app has been removed from google play, and I can't apply your suggestion, I need to use Android Studio's existing app signing key, please provide me
it is the Play Store Console Web UI causing confusion, I assume you when you first ever publish your app was an APK not a bundle. If so, please continue to upload APK, and don't use bundles. Please give it a try and report back if it works

1694772736082.png

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
I re-build app on 12 sep 2023.
app name is com.suchtv.pk

I just submit your to build, and build successfully, you should see the download links now, next time when you don't see the download link, you just need to click on the "Submit to Build" button again. download link only visible for 24 hours
1694773422017.png

Jedite83

I am still having builds rejected due to com.flurry.android:analytics. I did the build today (Sep 17, 2023)

Ice

@appyet if there actually is a version 4.1.25 then I dont think anybody has it because it always generates 4.0.25 (not 4.1.25) so please check your system

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Sorry all, our had a typo, we meant v4.0.25 is latest version, which released on Dec 1st, 2022, we have corrected the post.

Reactions: Ice

Muhammad. A J

I just submit your to build, and build successfully, you should see the download links now, next time when you don't see the download link, you just need to click on the "Submit to Build" button again. download link only visible for 24 hours
View attachment 2478
Facing the same rejection issue by play store again

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-18 at 09-19-23 Action Required Your app is not compliant with Google Play P...png
    Screenshot 2023-09-18 at 09-19-23 Action Required Your app is not compliant with Google Play P...png
    88.7 KB · Views: 11

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member

LairtonG

@appyet
Hello, I have the same problem in a version I uploaded today.
It is a new application and has no users yet.
I launched it a few days ago without any problems, but today this error occurred.

Sorry, my Play Console is in Portuguese, but I think you can understand the release dates.
September 15, 2023 – Available on Google Play.
September 18, 2023 – Version not approved.

I'm scared, especially in relation to other apps that have more than 10 thousand users and I'm thinking about updating, but now I'm afraid the same thing will happen.
1695058779167.png

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
@appyet
Hello, I have the same problem in a version I uploaded today.
It is a new application and has no users yet.
I launched it a few days ago without any problems, but today this error occurred.

Sorry, my Play Console is in Portuguese, but I think you can understand the release dates.
September 15, 2023 – Available on Google Play.
September 18, 2023 – Version not approved.

I'm scared, especially in relation to other apps that have more than 10 thousand users and I'm thinking about updating, but now I'm afraid the same thing will happen.
View attachment 2490
Thanks for reaching out, please post the reject (Version not approved.) reason with a screenshot. and copy and paste of the text, we couldn't read the Portuguese from image

Coyoter

I have encountered same problem (com.techtarian), this is a brand new app just build 3 days ago.

And I want to upload it to Google Play, today I received the same error :
  • 版本代碼:15: :
    • SDK: Flurry com.flurry.android:analytics (建議升級至 14.0.0 版本)
Also, template 4.0.2.5 just like others.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
I have encountered same problem (com.techtarian), this is a brand new app just build 3 days ago.

And I want to upload it to Google Play, today I received the same error :
  • 版本代碼:15: :
    • SDK: Flurry com.flurry.android:analytics (建議升級至 14.0.0 版本)
Also, template 4.0.2.5 just like others.
Thank you for reconfirming this issue. we are working on a fix, and should release a new version to fix this problem very soon

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Between 2023-09-15 to 2023-09-18, due to hardware issues, AppYet build servers were restored with the wrong AppYet Template version (not the latest version). If your apps were built between those two dates, please rebuild your app ASAP with 4.1.26 and publish a new release to Play Store.

---------------------
4.1.26: (2023-09-19)
---------------------
- Fixed: All apps were built between 2023-09-15 to 2023-09-18 (Inclusive) were using older version template instead of latest version (4.0.25).

All apps were built before 2022-12-01 or later than 2023-09-15 should upgrade to this version

Also follow this post to resolve Flurry SDK Policy Issue

Last edited:

Coyoter

@All, Between 2023-09-15 to 2023-09-18, due to hardware issue, AppYet build servers were restored with wrong AppYet Template version (not latest version). If your apps were build between that two dates, please rebuild your app ASAP with 4.1.26 and publish a new release to Play Store.

---------------------
4.1.26: (2023-09-19)
---------------------
- Fixed: All apps were built between 2023-09-15 to 2023-09-18 (Inclusive) were using older version template instead of latest version (4.0.25).

All apps on Play Store should upgrade to this version

Also follow this post to resolve Flurry SDK Policy Issue

Please report back if there is more issue
Thank you, let's try it.