Home tab button automatically turned off

Lakshay70

Hello @appyet when i turned on home tab button (Show this module as Tab in Home Module) its turn on and when i click on save changes and reopen home page module then home tab button automatically turned off. And home tab button is also automatically off in when i build my app and use it, after installing my app i manually turned it on again to use it. please solved this problem

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
New version is coming with fix to this problem.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using AppYet Demo

Ivan boytz

Please @appyet bring back form the fixed-bottom ads banner placement and interstitial ads placement as it was before, for admob and Facebook audience network, in this version 4.0 some of in-feeds banners ads sometimes are not shown or take more than 20 minutes to load , i tested it in More than three devices (tecno W5 lite, Samsung A2, Infinix smart 2) please Fix this issue for the next version release , or restore it as it was before .
Thank you @appyet for your Service.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
he

hey @appyet Show Plus On Home Tab Bar: (Show plus button on Home module tab bar to allow quick access to Explore module) after turn on this feature and build my app but this button is still not appeared
attach a screenshot to show your problem, also reply with apk download link you received from build email, we will test it