Issue Fix

srikanth

Issue with your app​
Your app is using the Flurry SDK, which collects Advertiser ID and Android ID. Persistent device identifiers may not be linked to other personal and sensitive user data or resettable device identifiers.

You may consider upgrading to a policy-compliant version of this SDK, if available from your SDK provider, or removing the SDK. According to the information provided by your SDK provider, you may consider upgrading to version 14.0.0. Google is not endorsing or recommending any third-party software. Please consult the SDK provider for further information

krees

Well I have decompiled both a 4.0.23 apk app version (containing Flurry SDK) and a 4.0.25 app version (not containing Flurry SDK)
I have usedwww.javadecompilers.com.
Browsing the folders, I can find some Flurry java files in the 4.0.23 version, but they are NOT present in the 4.0.25 version.
So I think @appyet is right, when he says he removed the Flurry SDK in 4.0.25 version.
So why Google is removing apps because not compliant? Maybe they're false positives.

Maybe we should appeal saying the 4.0.25 versions don't contains Flurry SDK any more and see what happens...

Req

Simply appeal that you
Well I have decompiled both a 4.0.23 apk app version (containing Flurry SDK) and a 4.0.25 app version (not containing Flurry SDK)
I have usedwww.javadecompilers.com.
Browsing the folders, I can find some Flurry java files in the 4.0.23 version, but they are NOT present in the 4.0.25 version.
So I think @appyet is right, when he says he removed the Flurry SDK in 4.0.25 version.
So why Google is removing apps because not compliant? Maybe they're false positives.

Maybe we should appeal saying the 4.0.25 versions don't contains Flurry SDK any more and see what happens...
Simply appeal, stressing that it doesn't contain the Flurry SDK.

marcossit

Finally, my application was approved again after several unsuccessful appeals and others under review. My conclusion is that it was because I had an old version with an active problem in testing. I uploaded a newer version there and another one to normal production, and this morning I received the approved email. I think that could be the reason because I had 5 newer versions in normal production, and still, I received the message that the application was removed. Additionally, every time I uploaded, for example, versions 29, 30, or 31, I always received an email saying that version 25 had an issue with the Flurry SDK. But for now, I am happy.
no bro problems persist. I don't plan to publish apps again.

omarmagedugm

Finally, my application was approved again after several unsuccessful appeals and others under review. My conclusion is that it was because I had an old version with an active problem in testing. I uploaded a newer version there and another one to normal production, and this morning I received the approved email. I think that could be the reason because I had 5 newer versions in normal production, and still, I received the message that the application was removed. Additionally, every time I uploaded, for example, versions 29, 30, or 31, I always received an email saying that version 25 had an issue with the Flurry SDK. But for now, I am happy.
How did you remove the old versions ?

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
For anyone has issue with Flurry SDK Policy issue, also check out this thread: