Facebook feeds don't work anymore!!

Marc

@Marc do you have any idea how to use FB-RSS?
First you have to sign up with Facebook, when you will have the feed of your profile, feeds from all your pages and feeds of the pages you like.

baixa (3).png

I covered the names of the pages that I follow privacy issues, I just left the page of of Appyet as an example. Then copy the feed link and copy it into a new RSS module! Easy! :)

atb94

Hi, i've tried to insert this:"feed://fbrss.com/feed/38dd571daa101db533d8656e6e717a3cebc975c6_272724236098847.xml" in my Facebook feed but it tells me:"Feed url fbrss.com/feed/38dd571daa101db533d8656e6e717a3cebc975c6_272724236098847.xml is not valid, make sure the url is point to RSS or Atom feed(s)"

Can you help me @Marc ?

@appyet why you removed compatibility with the site FBRSS.com ???

it worked two days ago when suggested by @Marc , and now (from yesterday) it doesn't work anymore on my Apps in which I have switched from facebook rss (not working anymore) to FBRSS ..,.

please let me use the FBRSS links!!! because this is YOUR fault , not facebook! I'm paying for two PRO APP that are using these rss inks and now they don't update!!

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
@appyet why you removed compatibility with the site FBRSS.com ???

it worked two days ago when suggested by @Marc , and now (from yesterday) it doesn't work anymore on my Apps in which I have switched from facebook rss (not working anymore) to FBRSS ..,.

please let me use the FBRSS links!!! because this is YOUR fault , not facebook! I'm paying for two PRO APP that are using these rss inks and now they don't update!!

Please check with FBRSS.com. make sure your feed work in mobile browser by browse to it.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
email us your apk: appyet@gmail.com, just tested your feed, and it sync and display fine in appyet.

when you say not working, do you mean new article is not sync?