appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Can i get the signing key of my app créateur with appyet
Why do you need a signing key? if problem is upload apk, please use this guide:

hani

Here are the messages I received after uploading the APPYET APK file :

Warning
This APK creates unused code and assets that are sent to users. You could reduce the size of your app with the Android App Bundle format. Because you are not optimizing your app for device configurations, it is larger than necessary for download and installation on users' devices. Large apps have lower install rates and take up space on users' devices.

Warning
There are no deobfuscation files associated with this APK. If you are using obfuscated code (R8/ProGuard), importing a deobfuscation file will simplify analysis and debugging of crashes and ANRs. You can reduce the size of the app with R8/ProGuard. Learn more

Warning
This APK contains native code, and you have not imported any debug symbols. We recommend importing a symbols file to make it easier to analyze and debug crashes and ANR errors.

My package name is : fr.cours.genie.civil

hani

Why do you need a signing key? if problem is upload apk, please use this guide:
Here are the messages I received after uploading the APPYET APK file :

Warning
This APK creates unused code and assets that are sent to users. You could reduce the size of your app with the Android App Bundle format. Because you are not optimizing your app for device configurations, it is larger than necessary for download and installation on users' devices. Large apps have lower install rates and take up space on users' devices.

Warning
There are no deobfuscation files associated with this APK. If you are using obfuscated code (R8/ProGuard), importing a deobfuscation file will simplify analysis and debugging of crashes and ANRs. You can reduce the size of the app with R8/ProGuard. Learn more

Warning
This APK contains native code, and you have not imported any debug symbols. We recommend importing a symbols file to make it easier to analyze and debug crashes and ANR errors.

My package name is : fr.cours.genie.civil

chalo24a

www.routerlogin.net

pikashow apk

Last edited:

hani

please reply with your email content. we will investigate
My email content : liens2web@gmail.com

new message that I received today :
Your app has been removed from Google Play because it violates the Google Play Developer Program guidelines. Therefore, new users will not be able to find or install it. Also note that current users will no longer receive the latest information about it.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
My email content : liens2web@gmail.com

new message that I received today :
Your app has been removed from Google Play because it violates the Google Play Developer Program guidelines. Therefore, new users will not be able to find or install it. Also note that current users will no longer receive the latest information about it.
Please exactly the violation? Please let us know all the detail for us to help you