AppYet Latest Development Demo

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hi,
after updating, all feeds modules didnt appear by defaut.
So people have to remove app's data or make feeds modules appear with the explorer module.
By thee way:: the application work fine if someone use it for the first time
Did you update it to 3.1.1? Make sure your apps has State set to Added, then Explore is checked. 3.1.0 had problem with Explore feature, but 3.1.1 should have fixed it. If issue remains, please report back.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AppYet Forum Test

LCallaghan84

Did you update it to 3.1.1? Make sure your apps has State set to Added, then Explore is checked. 3.1.0 had problem with Explore feature, but 3.1.1 should have fixed it. If issue remains, please report back.

Yeah, the Explore feature is fixed in 3.1.1

beautiheart

Unfortunatly, i updated to 3.1.1. and all feeds modules have states set to Added and Explore option checked.
feed-module.png

i will send ya the old version of my app to reproduce the problem. the new version is already published on the play store
Please check your PM.

LCallaghan84

lol,
how you will tell them that? Some users will give a negative rating thinkin that the application doesnt work anymore after the update and they will look for another one on the playstore.
Easy, in the app whats new setting as a note. or in the play store app description setting.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
lol,
how you will tell them that? Some users will give a negative rating thinkin that the application doesnt work anymore after the update and they will look for another one on the playstore.
I would suggest you release a new version with State set to Added, and Explore set to Unchecked for next few days. When you user receive upgrade, all their module will be re-added back to left menu

Test it yourself to make sure it works before release
Sent from my SM-G900W8 using AppYet

joseph raphael

Easy, in the app whats new setting as a note. or in the play store app description setting.

not everyone will read those...

I would suggest you release a new version with State set to Added, and Explore set to Unchecked for next few days. When you user receive upgrade, all their module will be re-added back to left menu

Is there any way you can fix this issue permanently that works without clearing any cache ?

@appyet If I created New Modules with New "GUIDs" and deleted the old ones and then built the App will this fix the Explorer problem for the old users who will update the App ? It will be so much work for me to test it, that's why I am asking... Please Reply.

Abner

There's a big problem! All of my apps just updated to AppYet 3.1.1 and it was nice to have a look at them on the new version. But there's a problem, it's automatically hiding the read articles and displaying a notice "Read articles are hidden".

This is really bad for some apps that are more or less content databases and there really should be an option to change this. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

beautiheart

Test it yourself to make sure it works before release
Hi,
Thanks for your answer.
your idea is to publish an app with feed modules not added to the new Explore module. After a few days, i have to publish another one with with feed modules added to the Explore module.

joseph raphael

Hi,
Thanks for your answer.
your idea is to publish an app with feed modules not added to the new Explore module. After a few days, i have to publish another one with with feed modules added to the Explore module.

I suggest you to wait, there might be a better fix for this issue on my post above, I am waiting for appyet reply

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
There's a big problem! All of my apps just updated to AppYet 3.1.1 and it was nice to have a look at them on the new version. But there's a problem, it's automatically hiding the read articles and displaying a notice "Read articles are hidden".

This is really bad for some apps that are more or less content databases and there really should be an option to change this. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.
Hide read is a end user setting, is your user click on hide read by accident? Anyone else has this problem?

beautiheart

No, you are right

Damn, About 20% of users will not be able to use the new version in my case.
Unfortunatly, people in emerging countries still using some old smartphones.

Any way, thank you for the confirmation