Please @appyet fix all the problems for the next version! And if possible, implement the suggestions.@appyet Things would have to improve:
- Update the icons of the configuration page!!
- Option to change the picture that appears in a feed module when no items
- In applying the latest development version, it has disappeared from the menu to change the language. Have you added the function to disable languages?
- In my HTC M7 still takes a while to open the application.
- Aspect: Fix the problems with dark and light colors (when I have selected have light colors and the app, everything appears dark)
- Web module (with web link): The website is fully charged, but instead of saying "Update", he says "Cancel", and clicking on it, it does me nothing. This does not always happen. Sometimes out correctly, and it works, but sometimes, like this goes wrong. Usually it is when you open the module for the first time after opening the application.
- Translate option: One of my applications has been translated into Catalan, Spanish and English. Changing language from the configuration module of my app, I have some problems. When I want to show in Catalan or Spanish, it appears me well, but in English, no. The phrases are shown me in Catalan. The default application language is Catalan.
- App in Android 5.0: You need to put a background color (the same color of app title bar) below the notification icon and a fund under the title of the app on the list of recent applications (the two for Android 5.0). Links that tell you how: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/...e-overview-screen-task-title-background-color and http://stackoverflow.com/questions/...fication-icon-background-on-lollipop/27344708