App removed why?

mariotecno

Your app contains content that doesn't comply with the Misleading Claims policy.
Issue details

We found an issue in the following area(s):
  • Disclaimer/Source: Missing Clear Source of Information/Disclaimer
How to solve this problem??

djprmf

That is not a issue with appyet. Check the description or your developer account, since that is the problem :)

Mabao

Your app contains content that doesn't comply with the Misleading Claims policy.
Issue details

• Disclaimer/Source: Missing Clear Source of Information/Disclaimer
How to solve this problem??
App link?

mariotecno

I'm getting this message from Google to fix in the app that was suspended, how to fix it?
Issue with your app​
Issue details
  • In-app experience: Please see attached screenshot com.sobral.em.revista-InAppExperience-380.png

Mabao

I'm getting this message from Google to fix in the app that was suspended, how to fix it?
Issue with your app​
Issue details
  • In-app experience: Please see attached screenshot com.sobral.em.revista-InAppExperience-380.png
Você é brasileiro?

Mabao

Issue with your app​
Issue details
App link?