App removed why?

Your app contains content that doesn't comply with the Misleading Claims policy.
Issue details

We found an issue in the following area(s):
  • Disclaimer/Source: Missing Clear Source of Information/Disclaimer
How to solve this problem??

djprmf

That is not a issue with appyet. Check the description or your developer account, since that is the problem :)

Mabao

Your app contains content that doesn't comply with the Misleading Claims policy.
Issue details

• Disclaimer/Source: Missing Clear Source of Information/Disclaimer
How to solve this problem??
App link?

I'm getting this message from Google to fix in the app that was suspended, how to fix it?
Issue with your app​
Issue details
  • In-app experience: Please see attached screenshot com.sobral.em.revista-InAppExperience-380.png

Mabao

I'm getting this message from Google to fix in the app that was suspended, how to fix it?
Issue with your app​
Issue details
  • In-app experience: Please see attached screenshot com.sobral.em.revista-InAppExperience-380.png
Você é brasileiro?

Mabao

Issue with your app​
Issue details
App link?

Issue with your app​
Issue details
@appyet