Admob ads removed

Xanthin

Hello,

Admob have just sent me a message that they are removing ads from my app. Here is the reason given:

Violation explanation

GOOGLE PLAY REMOVAL: AdMob publishers are not permitted to abuse or promote the abuse of any Google product, such as Google Play, YouTube, or Blogger. This includes circumventing, or providing the means to circumvent, the policies or terms of these or other Google products, such as by allowing users to download YouTube videos.

If your app is removed by Google Play policy enforcement, please contact Google Play about an app removal here. If Google Play reinstates your app, please submit an appeal to our team.

I do not understand why I receive this message. Do you have an idea ?

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
First updated to latest version of AppYet templated just released yesterday, then submit to appeal and try to find out what exactly the problem was from google

esafaree

I updated my app, got reinstated to Google Play store but Admob still refuse to unsuspend my ads. Still got the same email as stated by Xanthin after appealing several times.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
I updated my app, got reinstated to Google Play store but Admob still refuse to unsuspend my ads. Still got the same email as stated by Xanthin after appealing several times.
Hopefully Google could response with exactly what causes violation. It will help us fixing it

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using AppYet Demo