Search results

1. al3abmizo

Google Play "Security alert: Vulnerable JavaScript libraries"!!!

Recently,I ge notifications from Google Play saying the following: Security alert Your app contains one or more libraries with known security issues. Please see this Google Help Center article for details. Vulnerable JavaScript libraries: Name Version Known issues Identified files jquery...
  2. al3abmizo

Google notice about : Reward Video

Google sent me an email today asking me to implement : Reward Video ... How to do so? or just create an : Reward Video ad unit and the ads will start appearing automatically? Here is an sinppes about that https://support.google.com/admob/answer/6373180?hl=en
  3. al3abmizo

Push Notification Stopped Working and it's enabled while build!

Hello, After recent updates i have noticed that the push notification has topped working for all my apps (3 apps). I have double checked the settings and tried to lower the push time notification but nothing changed! Also after this failure the app has been almost died and no longer receive...
  4. al3abmizo

AdMob by Google : Upgrade your Android Google Mobile Ads SDK to ensure ads keep serving

Today i have received a new alert from Google about Admob traffic SDK changes recently made by Google. Hi AdMob Publisher, In early July, we sent out a notice to AdMob Publishers who have apps running on SDK version 6.4.1 and lower, to inform them about deprecating SDK versions and the need to...
  5. al3abmizo

Google released: Native ads express! How to implement!

Google has released a new ad unit feature and asks us to include within our ads, it's: Native ads express Native ads match both the form and function of the user experience in which they’re placed. They also match the visual design of the app they live within. These ads augment the user...
  6. al3abmizo

11th Crash Report :: Native crash at /system/lib/libskia.so ::

Hello Folks Since 50 minutes ago i received my 11th crash report says: Native crash at /system/lib/libskia.so in /system/lib/libskia.so, /system/lib/libskia.so (SkScan::FillIRect(SkIRect const&, SkRegion const*, SkBlitter*)+222) Last reported 50 minutes ago Application version 12 Android...
  7. al3abmizo

10th Crash Report :: java.lang.NullPointerException ::

Today i have my 10th crash report at Google Play store says: java.lang.NullPointerException in com.facebook.common.e.g.a Last reported Today, 6:49 PM Application version 12 Android version Android 4.4 Device Galaxy Tab3 Lite 7.0 (goyavewifi) Report Details: android.view.InflateException...
  8. al3abmizo

9th Crash Report :: java.lang.NullPointerException ::

Today i have received my 9th crash report at Google Play Store says: java.lang.NullPointerException in com.appyet.c.h.onPrepareOptionsMenu Last reported Today, 4:19 PM Application version 121 Android version Android 4.11 Device Galaxy Fame (Nevis) Report Details...
  9. al3abmizo

8th Crash Report :: Native crash at /system/lib/libwebviewchromium.so ::

Hello Folks Yesterday i have received my 8th crash report says: Native crash at /system/lib/libwebviewchromium.so. Sorry for that but i need to make clear for app developer to see what's really going on when there is visitors load on the app and see how it function under pressure :) Last...
  10. al3abmizo

7th Crash Report :: java.lang.NullPointerException::

Hi Appyet Today i got my 7th crash report on Google Play Store called: java.lang.NullPointerException. By app version 12 By Android version Android 4.4 By device Galaxy Tab E 9.6 (gtelwifi) Crash Report Details: --------------------------------------------------...
  11. al3abmizo

6th crash report :: Today ::

I keep getting Google play crash reports weekly. Hoping that appeyt being aware of it and try to help us by solving it. today here is the recent crash report i get: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException in dalvik.system.BaseDexClassLoader.findClass java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to instantiate...
  12. al3abmizo

5th crash (ANR Broadcast of Intent { act=android.intent.action.ACTION_POWER_DISCONNECTED flg=0x40000

ANR Broadcast of Intent { act=android.intent.action.ACTION_POWER_DISCONNECTED flg=0x4000010 cmp=com.al3abmizo.games/com.appyet.receiver.CommonReceiver } How to solve it?
  13. al3abmizo

Fourth Crash report from Google play!

Hi everybody, today i got the 4th crash report from Google play store with this details: Native crash at /system/lib/libwebviewchromium.so Application version: 10 Android version: 4.4 Device: Galaxy Star2 Plus (higgs2g) Error or crash details: *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***...
  14. al3abmizo

What if i don't want to share revenue with Appyet?

I am really appreciate the efforts made by the team of Appyet.com, but what if i want to stop sharing revenue with appyet? i just to add my own ads and make the revenue 100% for me? Any Ideas?
  15. al3abmizo

Received an error on my app :: ANR keyDispatchingTimedOut

I got this error yesterday in my Google app store. ANR keyDispatchingTimedOut in com.al3abmizo.games/com.appyet.activity.MainActivity by app version: 10 by Android version: Android 4.0.3 - 4.0.4 by device: LNV-Lenovo A790e (msm7627a) Anyone knows how to fix it ?
  16. al3abmizo

Al3abMizo Free HTML5 Games

Hi everyone, I have made a new app with appyet.com the greatest and amazing online app builder. Al3abMizo Games allow you to play the best free online HTML5 games! Discover coolest, amazing and entertaining free online games! Download to try the app at...