Seeing a big bug in appyet app

I'm seeing a very big bug in appyet app. sometimes, after all new articles are loaded and when we sync for new article (press and hold on screen and swipe down), one of the earlier articles start to appear below the entire articles. For example, if there's 5 articles in that screen, when we scroll, we can see one of the earlier article scrolling below(in other words, if we click an article, the main articles screen will not disappear, and it'll stay above the opened article). When this happen, the screen becomes stuck(except the menu on top). We can't open an of the articles from that screen and it'll not respond. We can't sync again and whatever we do, it'll not change. We should exit app and reopen to fix it. Looks like a serious bug.

Update: Recorded video and and here it is. https://www.dropbox.com/s/1cu4ugzf03kw9iz/appyetbug.mp4

Update: This is happening in an app with template 3.1.24 and I'm not sure about the 3.1.25 template. Now I can reproduce this issue whenever I want. This is the procedure. First go to a module with some article list, then sync there (using the press on screen-hold-swipe down- release method.) So now, the sync icon will appear on screen. Before that icon disappear, immediately click any article in that screen and you can see above mentioned issue. And I think sometimes this issue is happening with switch layout function too..

second issue- sometimes when we open app and it goes to the previously selected area,(say, all read) it'll keep loading forever(that loading icon will keep showing) until we open an article or go to another section in the main menu

Attachments

• appyetbug.jpg
    appyetbug.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
ok..
You mean to Say that the Article List is still displayed when you click an Article, Right?
Yes. Happened again. See updated post. added screenshot. See that. What you are seeing is, I tried to open that "youtube" post but it didn't open as usual. On top of that, all other articles are visible and it stays like that until I reopen app.