REQUEST_INSTALL_PACKAGES

sosyohendis

Hi @appyet and community,

I am adding my apk to Google Play Console for publishing. Google Play Console wants from me video about showing REQUEST_INSTALL_PACKAGES permission. How can I do it?

Google: "To help us review your app, provide a link to a short video that shows opening your app and using the key feature you describe. If it is not clear from the user interface how the REQUEST_INSTALL_PACKAGES permission is used, add voice-over or subtitles to the video for clarity.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hi @appyet and community,

I am adding my apk to Google Play Console for publishing. Google Play Console wants from me video about showing REQUEST_INSTALL_PACKAGES permission. How can I do it?

Google: "To help us review your app, provide a link to a short video that shows opening your app and using the key feature you describe. If it is not clear from the user interface how the REQUEST_INSTALL_PACKAGES permission is used, add voice-over or subtitles to the video for clarity.
What is your package name? we will look into it. The latest AppYet template AppYet v4.2.6 doesn't contain REQUEST_INSTALL_PACKAGES permission, this message might be for older version of your release