Really Missing Full Screen Image Splash Screen

Neelesh Purohit

Any Please Guide Me How To Put A Full Screen Image Splash Screen Without Any Margins

currently its only allows 192 x 192 image which does not look very great.......

Neelesh Purohit

why no workaround for this ????

sad to hear... :( :(

do you think its seems good ???

what is the problem in giving full screen splash ??

Mayapur Voice

150 x 150 is in the safe zone, there is many screen resolutions with different ratios, the image needs to fit on all sizes. besides it only appears for 1 - 2 seocnds. not a big deal.

Maybe but those 1-2 seconds can be a big impact depending on the design of the splash screen. I really hope they work on this important feature. I left one app maker software as although the splash size worked perfectly on all screens I tested, it didn't have time setting. AppYet has time setting but has size issues. Let's see. Or else great software!

DarShaN PanDya

I just uploaded my image with the Original Resolution and not the Specified i.e 150x150 or 192x192 :) (And thats the Secret! :p)

Mayapur Voice

Thanks. I think I tried it earlier but will give another try. BTW, what size is your logo and what is your app name? I would like to download it if it's already on the Play store. Have a good day!

WoWoWo

Nope!, Its not on Playstore & I even used the Stock Appyet Theme (No Custom Themes) :p :)
You get it here - http://Views4Life-App.tk :) :D

Hi @DarShaN PanDya I downloaded your APP and it's show fullscreen splash image correctly!
Can you tell me whats is your image size and file format that you uploaded?
I work with PNG and JPG image and it's not a fullscreen size (I upload a 1080x1920 PNG image size)

Many Thanks

Last edited:

DarShaN PanDya

@WoWoWo
Well, I tweaked my App with ApkEditor (by Laumao) and simply Replaced the Splash Image... :p
But don't try it! This will change your App's Signature and you cannot Update the App on PlayStore then... :(

WoWoWo

@WoWoWo
Well, I tweaked my App with ApkEditor (by Laumao) and simply Replaced the Splash Image... :p
But don't try it! This will change your App's Signature and you cannot Update the App on PlayStore then... :(
Hi,

Thanks for your reply unfortunally I need to upload my APK to PlayStore for that it update in the next versions.

I read in this forum that a lot of users want this feature I wish that Appyet team add this.

Regards.