Problems using RSS feed from facebook

I'm using rss feed from a facebook page, and I'm using FBRSS and Feedburner

It works, but every news I post on facebook page (with a photo), it is repeated two times in every news (it is as if I write two times the text under the photo)

How can I change this? is there any settings in FBRSS or feedburner? I didn't find anything to personalize it

thank you

Sobhi Moaket

just log-in to your fbrss account and re-connect facebook like what you did the first time !! is this hard ?

Hi,,,

I deeply sorry but I could not recognize how to log-in into my Facebook RSS; do you mean from the app yet building stage (module details)?? I am new and novice at this,,, I have tried to update the app (to play as well) but the problem persisted and no sync of new feeds into my facebook page appears,,,
I would be grateful if you could help me out,,,

Thank you

P.S. I have tried to uninstall the app and re-install but the feed page came empty

Last edited:

kazara

Hi,,,

I deeply sorry but I could not recognize how to log-in into my Facebook RSS; do you mean from the app yet building stage (module details)?? I am new and novice at this,,, I have tried to update the app (to play as well) but the problem persisted and no sync of new feeds into my facebook page appears,,,
I would be grateful if you could help me out,,,

Thank you

P.S. I have tried to uninstall the app and re-install but the feed page came empty
salam 3alikom akhi Sobhi . follow this :
I suggested www.fbrss.com earlier after FB deprecation and here is the solution to all finding it hard to add it on appyet. (As I am aware of the issue)
1. Create an RSS Feed with FBRss link e.g http://fbrss.com/feed/0928cbe3f0ed031ad63b7f0056352047329dbb42_716702315048771.xml
2. Visit http://www.feedburner.com and create a feed burn with your FBRss link
3. Use the generated rss link from feedburner on AppYet. e.g http://feeds.feedburner.com/xxxxxxxx

Benefit of Feed Burner:
-You get to update your Rss link without updating your app on PlayStore. Isn't that cool?

Thank me later :)

Cc
@appyet
@Marc
@Alessandro G.

Sobhi Moaket

salam 3alikom akhi Sobhi . follow this :

W 3alikom AlSalam Akhi kazara,,, and thank you very much for your efforts in helping me and all others,,,
I will try this and get back to you,,,
Once again; Thank you very much for everything,,,

Take Care

Sobhi Moaket

Dear kazara:

I tried to use fbrss.com and it gave me a url for my own personal posts not for my page that I want to publish its posts! However, under "feeds of pages" header I found the page but could not find the url, and when tried to open the link of "RSS feed for #page" I got java text that I do not understand how to use!!
I hope I am not taking much of your time, but I would be thankful if we can continue our discussion for tomorrow,,,
Once again; thank you very much,,,

Take Care

I'm using rss feed from a facebook page, and I'm using FBRSS and Feedburner

It works, but every news I post on facebook page (with a photo), it is repeated two times in every news (it is as if I write two times the text under the photo)

How can I change this? is there any settings in FBRSS or feedburner? I didn't find anything to personalize it

thank you

THIS IS ORIGINAL QUESTION !!! Please answer only if you have a solution for IT! IF NOT, please open other posts for your problems. Thank you.

joseph raphael

THIS IS ORIGINAL QUESTION !!! Please answer only if you have a solution for IT! IF NOT, please open other posts for your problems. Thank you.

post a screenshot of the issue and a link to the RSS feed too, how can I help you without any details ? I don't read minds you know !