problem: not receiving the apk file via the email!

zuhairtaha

Hello,

I've been trying to build the app for 3 days many times, and I didn't revived any email from app.yet! I changed my email from gmail to hotmail but unfortunately, nothing new. the same problem is still exist.
Is there any problems at the server of you or what is the problem?
In addition, after a while and refresh in build tab it shows success statue as it appears at the attached image.
Best regards.

Capture.JPG

Last edited:

Kalai

Hello,

I've been trying to build the app for 3 days many times, and I didn't revived any email from app.yet! I changed my email from gmail to hotmail but unfortunately, nothing new. the same problem is still exist.
In addition, after a while and refresh in build tab it shows success statue as it appears at the attached image.
Best regards.

View attachment 718
Hi frnd...me too faced the same problem....kindly check the spam folder in your mailbox....since it contains apk file in attachment,gmail considers such messages as spams...

DarShaN PanDya

Check your Spam Folder...
The App is in a Zip Compressed file, use WinZip or amy other software to Extract your App...
The result in the Extracted folder will be your App whose extension would be ".apk"
Transfer that file to your Mobile & simple Install.. :)

sanju

Hello,

Best regards.

View attachment 718
this problem is solved or same problem you are getting

sanju

frnds pls change you email id other than gmail. you will get your apk file. 100% sure. i have received at my rediffmail id

RizwanBajwa

frnds pls change you email id other than gmail. you will get your apk file. 100% sure. i have received at my rediffmail id
Sanju plz confirm you changed your email id from gamil to rediffmail and got apk. One more thing are you not getting apk file on gmail or you already using rediff.

RizwanBajwa

Check your Spam Folder...
The App is in a Zip Compressed file, use WinZip or amy other software to Extract your App...
The result in the Extracted folder will be your App whose extension would be ".apk"
Transfer that file to your Mobile & simple Install.. :)
Hi Darshan, everyone has this issue please confirm from Appyet.

RizwanBajwa

Hello Everyone Appyet is not DEAD OK,
Please change your email-id from other (Gmail etc,) to Rediff Mail. And you will get email from Appyet.
Its Tested and approved.

Thanks Sanju.

DarShaN PanDya

@RizwanBajwa
"AppYet is Dead" - This Statement means that the Production of the App is still Usable but App Patches & Bug Fixes are no Longer available due to AppYet abondoned this Project....
And Thanks for letting us know that RediffMail is helpfull.. :)

abdilqdr1988

[QUOTE = "دارشان بانديا، وظيفة: 7677 عضو: 2168"] [USER = 2827]RizwanBajwa [/ USER]
"AppYet هو الميت" - هذا البيان يعني أن الإنتاج من التطبيق لا يزال يمكن استخدامها ولكن التطبيقات الرقع وعلة المآزق لم تعد متوفرة بسبب AppYet abondoned هذا المشروع ....
وشكرا لإعلامنا أن RediffMail غير متعاون .. :)[/ QUOTE]
هل يمكنني ايجاد التطبيق خاص
لا يتم ارسله الي البريد الياهو ما المشكلة اخواني الكرام