Plz Help Me, Admob Alert

SmartApps

Dear Appyeters

I used appyet to build my app and I've received the below alert from Admob and would be grateful to get your advice :

{

Violation explanation

LAYOUT ENCOURAGES ACCIDENTAL CLICKS - INTERSTITIAL ADS: Publishers are not permitted to encourage users to click AdMob interstitial ads in any way. This includes any implementation that may encourage accidental clicks, such as placing an interstitial ad in a way that prevents viewing the app’s core content or placing an interstitial ad in a way that interferes with navigating or interacting with the app’s core content and functionality.

Please review how you’ve implemented interstitial ads and be mindful of the following common examples of non-compliant implementations:

• Interstitial ads that appear before the app has opened or after the app has closed.
  • Interstitial ads that are triggered after a user closes another interstitial ad.
  • Interstitial ads loading unexpectedly while a user is viewing the app’s content. Remember to only serve interstitials between pages of content.
  • Interstitial ads that trigger after every user click.
  • Interstitial ads that appear during periods of game play or heavy user interaction.}

Last edited:
You can't do anything about it because it's not a problem from your side. That alert is telling you that in your app, admob ads are showing in the non permitted area. example, imagine, there's a "show" button in an app and admob ads are being shown very close to that button. When the user tries to click that button, they accidentally click ad. Google will not permit this. So in your app, this is happening. Since you are not the developer, you can't do anything. If this is a real issue, appyet should fix it. My advice to you is, stop showing admob ads until this is fixed. There's chance for ban and if that happen, it's lifetime.

I can see that this issue has been solved in the latest releases of appyet. Looks like you are still using old appyet version. rebuild your app to latest appyet template

see

"This is a maintenance release, no new feature, only bug fixes.

v3.1.24
- Android: Fixed Google Play security report "unsafe implementation of the WebViewClient.onReceivedSslError handler"
- Android: Change search hint from "Search..." to "Search for articles", and also make it available for translation
- Android: Prevent Admob interstitial ad from showing when application closes. This will make sure application follow Admob guideline
- Android: Upgraded support libraries to latest version"