need help to change the css style of my app

APNA TARIKA

Hi, friends. I want to make little changes in css of my app. kindly help me with the issues. I am not a professional programmer.

1. how to change the title color in the article page views, where article lists shows. I want to change the title color for viisited and not visited links.
for example I have attached a screenshot
it the feed module of the verge where list of articles are shown. But the problems is the title color of visited and non-visited article is almost same. I want to change both the title colors.

Please help. Kindly give the css example to solve my problem

Attachments

• Screenshot_appyet.png
    Screenshot_appyet.png
    256.2 KB · Views: 10

joseph raphael

Hi, friends. I want to make little changes in css of my app. kindly help me with the issues. I am not a professional programmer.

1. how to change the title color in the article page views, where article lists shows. I want to change the title color for viisited and not visited links.
for example I have attached a screenshot
it the feed module of the verge where list of articles are shown. But the problems is the title color of visited and non-visited article is almost same. I want to change both the title colors.

Please help. Kindly give the css example to solve my problem

It cannot be done, only inside the articles.

You can see this app for what CSS styles possible http://forum.appyet.com/index.php?threads/youmobile™-android-news.125/