LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

krees

Hey what are those settings u have changed plz share

This is what worked for me:
First, check in "Explorer app bundle". You must have just one ACTIVE release. If you have 2 actives releases, that's the problem.

1693158936506.png

Then, in "Production" let's create a new release. You must have this situation: no previous releases and the old release showed in "Not included section.

1693159204119.png

Now you can upload the 4.0.25 and ask for approving. This worked for me, hope the same for you.

Ahmed ELhelaly

dear all
i have good news guys
my two apps was approved from google play after build with Template: 4.0.25 so anybody facing the above issue please make a new build

ELROY1983

Step 1: Fix the policy issue with your app

During review, we found that your app doesn’t comply with the User Data policy.we found that your app. We don’t allow apps that are potentially harmful to the user experience. You can read through the User Data policy page for more details and examples of common violations.

For example, your app includes Flurry SDK or an SDK that one of your libraries depends on, which collects personal or sensitive data that includes but may not be limited to persistent device identifiers. Persistent device identifiers may not be linked to other personal and sensitive user data or resettable device identifiers as described in the User Data policy.

According to the information provided by your SDK provider, you may consider upgrading to version 14.0.0. Please consult the SDK provider for further information.

Action Required:

• Make sure persistent device identifiers are not linked to other personal and sensitive user data or resettable device identifiers.
Before resubmitting your app for further review, please make sure to deactivate the non-compliant SPLIT_BUNDLE 10 and increment the version code of app bundle in the Open test track.

You can read through the User Data policy for more details and examples of common violations.

ELROY1983

ssue found: Violation of User Data policy​

We reviewed SDKs used by your app and found noncompliant version(s) of SDK(s) which collects persistent device identifiers. Persistent device identifiers may not be linked to other personal and sensitive user data or resettable device identifiers.

Issue details

We found an issue in the following area(s):

• SPLIT_BUNDLE 10: :
    • SDK: Flurry com.flurry.android:analytics (consider upgrading to version 14.0.0)
Additionally, follow these steps to bring your app into compliance:

You may consider upgrading to a policy-compliant version of this SDK, if available from your SDK provider or removing the SDK.

About the User Data policy​

Limit the access, collection, use, and sharing of personal and sensitive user data acquired through the app to app and service functionality and policy conforming purposes reasonably expected by the user.

Persistent device identifiers may not be linked to other personal and sensitive user data or resettable device identifiers except for the purposes of:

• Telephony linked to a SIM identity (for example, wifi calling linked to a carrier account), and
  • Enterprise device management apps using device owner mode.
These uses must be prominently disclosed to users as specified in the User Data policy. Please consult this resource for alternative unique identifiers.

omarmagedugm

This is what worked for me:
First, check in "Explorer app bundle". You must have just one ACTIVE release. If you have 2 actives releases, that's the problem.

View attachment 2458

Then, in "Production" let's create a new release. You must have this situation: no previous releases and the old release showed in "Not included section.

View attachment 2459

Now you can upload the 4.0.25 and ask for approving. This worked for me, hope the same for you.
How to inactive the old release ?

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
For anyone has issue with Flurry SDK Policy issue, also check out this thread: