How-To How to resolve your app removed due to Flurry SDK Policy Issue

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Flurry SDK was completely removed from AppYet Template v4.0.25 which was released Dec 1st, 2022

1. Make sure you discard/delete all previous testing releases from versions older than v4.0.25

2. Double Check: Go "App Bundle explorer" to make sure you have just one ACTIVE release, make sure you don't have 2 or more active releases
1693158936506.png

3. Create a new Production Release from AppYet Template v4.0.25 apk or bundle, when you create your release, make sure in the section "Previous release", it shows "No app bundles from your previous release will be included in this release"
1693159204119.png

4. Publish your new Release, during publishing, you will get a warning again about Flurry SDK Policy violation, which you can ignore since the warning is against the older version of your release.

Screenshot 2023-09-09 072324.png

5. Release configuration make sure the Roll-out percentage is set to 100%.
Screenshot 2023-09-09 072428.png

6. Submit to Review.

Please share your process to get your app approved or rejected, it will help others.

Last edited:

matrixgd

Hi, my app has been removed from google play, and I can't apply your suggestion, I need to use Android Studio's existing app signing key, please provide me

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Thank you but the Target Template: is 4.0.25 .

How can i get 4.1.25 on my account ? Thank's
1. Please go to rebuild your app, After the successful build, you should receive your apk and bundle download link by email.
2. Create a new production release on Google Play Console with above new version

JobAssam

After a recent review, we found that your app Assam Career Job of Assam (com.jobofassam.com.latest.job.updates) is not compliant with one or more of our Developer Program Policies. See below for more information about your app's status and how to correct the issue.
Publishing Status

App Status: Removed​

Your app has been removed due to the policy issue(s) listed below. This app won't be available to users until you submit a compliant update.
SMfLVW374cIQ8uFWCwEk_7AKJ2O9QOj_poJ6HhgemZ7mtPcjFwKVJ-fdsyZ2f-KFS2cv9AAKc5zQ8UnIVoXGxKj4ABInhYTPvnybaND_XchzkGiv0MtJDCtb5k5eygbENQ=s0-d-e1-ft

Issue found: Violation of Inappropriate Ads policy​

Your app contains content that isn’t compliant with the Inappropriate Ads policy. This policy requires that ad content shown in your app is appropriate for your app’s content rating. We found that your app’s ad rating permits viewable ad content for higher ages than your app’s rating or category allows.
Issue details
We found an issue in the following area(s):
  • In-app experience: Please see attached screenshot IN_APP_EXPERIENCE-1089.png
  • Application Ratings: Please see attached screenshot APP_RATINGS-4226.png
Additionally, follow these steps to bring your app into compliance:
  • Review the Inappropriate Adspolicy for information about the policy and visual examples of common violations.
  • Make sure that your ad services and ad content filtering are set appropriately for the content rating of your app.
    • Check with your ad service provider to make sure the advertising campaigns you selected will only show content that matches your app’s content rating.
    • If you use AdMob, review the AdMob Help Center article for steps about how to use blocking controls and set the right ad content rating.

About the Inappropriate Ads policy​

The ads and their associated offers (for example, the ad is promoting the download of another app) shown within your app must be appropriate for the content rating of your app, even if the content by itself is otherwise compliant with our policies. For example, ads that show mature content or services cannot be served in apps that have a content rating for younger audiences.

Visit Google Play’s Academy for App Success to get contextual learning on this Google Play policy.

Action required: Submit an updated app for review​

Here's what to do to help get your app on Google Play:
  1. Make sure to read the applicable policies or requirements listed below:
  2. Make appropriate changes to your app (if possible), and be sure to address the issue described above. You may also want to check your app's store listing for compliance, if applicable.
  3. Double check that your app is compliant with all other Developer Program Policies.
  4. If you made changes to your app bundle, store listing, or APK, please sign in to your Play Console and submit the update(s).

Contact support​

If you've reviewed the policy and feel our decision may have been in error, please reach out to our policy support team. We'll get back to you within 2 business days.

Learn More​

Visit the Android Developers Blog to learn more about free tools and resources for building safe and successful apps. Check out the latest Google Play Console Requirements, Device and Network Abuse, Financial Services, and more! Watch this #PolicyBytes for all the details.
Thanks for your continued support in helping to make Google Play a positive experience for both developers and consumers. We look forward to seeing an updated version of your app on Google Play.
Please complete a two question survey to help us improve this experience.

The Google Play Team​

© 2023 Google LLC 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043
Click here to configure your notification preferences.
This message was sent to inform you about important updates to your Google Play developer account.

2 Attachments • Scanned by Gmail

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
@JobAssam
Your reported issue not related to AppYet App itself, rather seems something to do with the Play Store setup related to Content Ratings, Please open your Goolge Play Console, and open your App, and navigate to the "App Content" and review your setup to make sure meet the Google Policy requirements

1694604240969.png

Req

Screenshot_6-aap.jpg

I could not get version 4.1.25 on my account after rebuilding the app. Please assist.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
In case both of your builds is not starting, please click on the "Submit to Build" one more time, wait for a minute, and refresh the page to see if the build starts.

ferdisake

I have on my apps, only :
Current Template: 4.0.25
Target Template: 4.0.25

The 4.1.25 version really exist or is an error ?

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Your app might be part of previous auto upgrade build, and you only have 24 hours to download after that build. If you not sure what was template version in production, I would recommend you rebuild your app, and download your latest version and republish your app

Muhammad. A J

Flurry SDK was completely removed from AppYet Template v4.1.25 which was released Dec 1st, 2022

1. Make sure you Discard/delete all previous draft, testing releases from version older than v4.1.25
2. Create a new Production Release from AppYet Template v4.1.25 apk or bundle
3. Publish your new Release, During publish, you will get warning again about Flurry SDK Policy violation, you can ignore, since the warning is against older version of your release. Also Release configuration make sure the Roll-out percentage is set to 100%. At the end, Send your release for review

Note:
During your release, you will still get a warning from Google Play Console about Flurry SDK, Pay attention to the version the warning is targeting, it is your existing older version, NOT the version you are trying to release.

This is the warning you get from creating a production release. you can see the warning is against version 4047
View attachment 2471

And new Bundle version is 4071

View attachment 2472
In the Release configuration make sure the Roll-out percentage is set to 100%, this will make sure your problem older version will be completely removed from the app store
View attachment 2473
I did the same but again my application for same reason rejected and removed.
another question that you mentioned that app should be updated in version 4.1.25, while in my dashboard Current Template is 4.0.25.
can you please check .

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
I did the same but again my application for same reason rejected and removed.
another question that you mentioned that app should be updated in version 4.1.25, while in my dashboard Current Template is 4.0.25.
can you please check .
What date was the app built by AppYet that is on Play Store? If it is built before Dec 1st, 2022, then it is older version than 4.0.25.
What is your package name?
Also, please post rejected and removed reason detail, we will look into it further

Last edited: