How to change podcast background [Solved]

Hussain

Use this code

<style>
.appyet_podcastimg {background-image:url("your_image.png")!important;}
</style>

I hope it works for you as well!

Hussain

There's no manual! You should no the css and html and also the selectors/classes and id's of the app. You can get it from here

dragonpat

There's no manual! You should no the css and html and also the selectors/classes and id's of the app. You can get it from here
Thanks. I see....it's too difficult for me. i can change the youtube's background, as the podcast background, but nothing else.
Thanks anyway.

joseph raphael

Thanks. I see....it's too difficult for me. i can change the youtube's background, as the podcast background, but nothing else.
Thanks anyway.

you can change anything you want in the whole AppYet Feed, CSS and jQuery has endless possibilities. What do you need to change ?

joseph raphael

Sincerely i don't know all posibilites. I don't know what can be changed. Any idea?

well, it seems like you don't know what you want to change! What is the thing that you don't like it looks in your feed page ? text - image - links style - title - date - author name... etc

dragonpat

well, it seems like you don't know what you want to change! What is the thing that you don't like it looks in your feed page ? text - image - links style - title - date - author name... etc
It looks well more or less. For expample I'd like to change style font, or the possibility to share the article in twiter with the tipical..... via @myapp .

Keve

In one of my feed, every article showing two images in the top. In most cases the second images is the duplicate of the first. So how can i hide the second image in the articles. Please help