Delete Pro App

joapif

Hello.

I have two pro apps with appyet. I would like to change a lot of things of one of them, there are so many things to change that I think its better do a new app than change de current app.

Its possible to delete this app and create a new one without lost the pro type? Could I create a new app an this will be pro?

Thank you.

If there are another possibility, I would like to know it

joseph raphael

Hello.

I have two pro apps with appyet. I would like to change a lot of things of one of them, there are so many things to change that I think its better do a new app than change de current app.

Its possible to delete this app and create a new one without lost the pro type? Could I create a new app an this will be pro?

Thank you.

If there are another possibility, I would like to know it

You want to change lots of things ? are the package name of the app included ? do you want to change the package name too ??

joapif

Yes, more or less is to create a new app, there are some things that are the same but package name and a lot of th
You want to change lots of things ? are the package name of the app included ? do you want to change the package name too ??
Yes, more or less is like creating a new app, there are some things that are the same but package name and a lot of things must be different

joapif

If you gonna change the package name, you will have to pay for another Pro subscription.
Really? in the past we had the possibility to change the package name.

I can´t understand it, I think it´s unfair.

Could I change the pro subscription to another of my apps?

joapif

Any solution???? I have paid 2 pro accounts for several years, I think i could obtain at least any answer from Appyet