Change mode in RSS Feed and Search

If it's possible i suggest to change The work of feed rss, so don't delete any article but when i arrive at 25 article (for example) in my app, it download from The website The article that follow the last.
In this case The app will run fast and don't require a lot of space on a smartphone.
If it's possible Also to change The search mode: for example, in This version if i have delete the article, the research don't Give me any result. But it's more intelligent if the research search in The list of the feed rss of my website and download The results.
I hope that You understand what I mean

Salvatore

If it's possible i suggest to change The work of feed rss, so don't delete any article but when i arrive at 25 article (for example) in my app, it download from The website The article that follow the last.
In this case The app will run fast and don't require a lot of space on a smartphone.
If it's possible Also to change The search mode: for example, in This version if i have delete the article, the research don't Give me any result. But it's more intelligent if the research search in The list of the feed rss of my website and download The results.
I hope that You understand what I mean

cosa significa quello che hai scritto qua? potresti dirmelo in italiano?