avast antivirus found when the application is launched, the virus

SyasNews

Я не владею английским языком, поэтому снял проблему с установкой на видео. Надеюсь, из него будет достаточно понятно, в чем суть проблемы.
Прошу извинить, если такая тема уже существует. К сожалению, на форуме нет русского языка и найти такую тему мне не удалось.
Можно ли решить как-то эту проблему при установке приложения?
Раньше мое приложение работало хорошо, сегодня заменил в нем графику, начал тестировать на телефоне и возникла проблема.
Уважаемые разработчики сервиса, можно ли починить эту недоработку?
В консоли разработчика тоже есть предупреждение о проблеме.
------------------------------------
I don't speak English, so I solved the problem with install on video. I hope it will be quite clear what the essence of the problem.
I apologize if such a topic already exists. Unfortunately, the forum there and find a topic I could not.
Is it possible to solve somehow this problem when you install the app?
Before my application worked well, today it was replaced in the schedule, has begun testing on the phone and there was a problem.
Dear developers of the service, is it possible to repair this defect?
In the developer console, too, have warning about the problem.

Marc

Я не владею английским языком, поэтому снял проблему с установкой на видео. Надеюсь, из него будет достаточно понятно, в чем суть проблемы.
Прошу извинить, если такая тема уже существует. К сожалению, на форуме нет русского языка и найти такую тему мне не удалось.
Можно ли решить как-то эту проблему при установке приложения?
Раньше мое приложение работало хорошо, сегодня заменил в нем графику, начал тестировать на телефоне и возникла проблема.
Уважаемые разработчики сервиса, можно ли починить эту недоработку?
В консоли разработчика тоже есть предупреждение о проблеме.
------------------------------------
I don't speak English, so I solved the problem with install on video. I hope it will be quite clear what the essence of the problem.
I apologize if such a topic already exists. Unfortunately, the forum there and find a topic I could not.
Is it possible to solve somehow this problem when you install the app?
Before my application worked well, today it was replaced in the schedule, has begun testing on the phone and there was a problem.
Dear developers of the service, is it possible to repair this defect?
In the developer console, too, have warning about the problem.

Don't worry. It's a false positive. I have this problem too and I ignore it.

SyasNews

Don't worry. It's a false positive. I have this problem too and I ignore it.
If I load the this app in Google Play will there be any sanctions? Users can receive the same warning from Avast . Users will start to complain about the app and I get banned.
One warning in your Google Play developer console I have. Don't want to get another second...