Appyet, be careful- There's chance for many appyet apps being banned from Google play

I'm posting this after seeing a person's Google play developer account getting banned due to violations and I think appyet apps are somehow violating a google play term, via ads. If you read the ad policies stated in this link ( https://play.google.com/about/monetization-ads/ads ), you'll notice that making a user click an ad without their knowledge is against google play policy. Even though the ad company is doing this, google is saying that we're responsible for the violations related to ads and responsibility will fall upon us. So in appyet apps there's a violation. Sometimes, it automatically takes us to some app's google play page. Some advertisers are doing this, and it's a clear violation. If you read from the above link, you'll realize that this violation is bigger than any other violation listed there. As you all know, not only the violating app is removed, but the developer's google play developer account too will be banned, that too, for life time. So be careful

I removed the interestial because they still opened when closing the application. That could be a reason to ban the account.

I removed the interestial because they still opened when closing the application. That could be a reason to ban the account.
I don't know about banning account, but me too saw this in one appyet app. It is automatically taking us to some app's google play page. I've seen someone else posting about this here. It's clearly a google play violation even though we're not doing it