Anyone else have Feed Module->Article scroll issue?

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
On our development devices, suddenly Feed Module article, can no longer scroll automatically, as soon as scroll finger gesture stop, the scroll also stop. Anyone else have this issue?

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
This appears to be a bug in latest version of "Android System WebView" version 45.0.2454.95 from Google Play update. whenever there is CSS: overflow: hidden in html body tag, it causes this scroll issue. we are working on this work around.

joseph raphael

This appears to be a bug in latest version of "Android System WebView" version 45.0.2454.95 from Google Play update. whenever there is CSS: overflow: hidden in html body tag, it causes this scroll issue. we are working on this work around.

Yes, I am facing the same problem, all of my app users are reporting it calling it "scroll lag". I installed an old version of webview and now it works good, I used this version to fix the problem: http://www.youmobile.org/blogs/entr...stem-WebView-to-v43-with-JavaScript-Bug-Fixed

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
we are working on work around at this moment in time. at the same time, you might be able to use html extra header to override the "
overflow: hidden" in the body tag.
try add following in html extra header to see if it fix this problem.

body {overflow: visible}
or
body {overflow: visible !important}

joseph raphael

we are working on work around at this moment in time. at the same time, you might be able to use html extra header to override the "
overflow: hidden" in the body tag.
try add following in html extra header to see if it fix this problem.

body {overflow: visible}
or
body {overflow: visible !important}

Any update on this ? there is many other bugs that needs to be fixed too....

joseph raphael

do you have list of issues you looking to be fixed?

1. Scrolling issue above
  2. Hardware menu button issue http://forum.appyet.com/index.php?threads/bad-contrast-at-androids-menu-key.631/
  3. Webview refresh issue http://forum.appyet.com/index.php?threads/refresh-button-white-screen-problem.755/
  4. I also get complains about lagging on some phones while scrolling on "Magazine cards" layout.
  5. Increase the number of allowed characters in the extra header code section.
  6. Convert the "What's new" window to material design

Marc

@appyet I think the same as Joseph: As we know you're doing a new big update, and this may take a few weeks or months, I'd like to ask a new version to correct these bugs in the coming days, please :)

Tell us what you want to do.

Neelesh Purohit

i fully tested appyet 3.19 version

the bug having problems in artical scrolling is now working fine but app crashes soon we start scrolling......

it happens with me 4 times right now while testing......

my device is moto g 2nd gen with android L 5.0.2

Neelesh Purohit

Latest version has been released, please report back any more issues. tks

the bug having problems in artical scrolling is now working fine but app crashes soon we start scrolling......

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member

any one else have this crash problem? are there any log or crash report?