Android hidden ads AU trjan detected in App Built

Krishna

Dear Appyet,

I use your platform to publish an app. Today, when I tried to build the app after update, the antivirus in my PC removed the zip file towards the end of downloadand give the following warning:

"We have safely aborted connection to AppYet because it was infected with android hidden ads-AU trj"

You can see the screenshot of the warning below:

https://cdn100.files.wordpress.com/2018/11/trojan-in-appyet.jpg

The zip file is automatically deleted by my antivirus since it has above Trojan

I updated my app 2 days ago, till that time it was fine no problem. This seems to be a new problem in your website/apps build

Please let me know what to do now??

Thanks

Krishna

Attachments

• Trojan in Appyet.jpg
    Trojan in Appyet.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 8

Ice

@appyet Exactly same thing just happened to me. Got same error from Avast antivirus "android hidden ads-AU trj". I've built several apps on appyet including this one before and never experienced this error so I also believe this might be something new.

Krishna

Then what is the solution?? If this issue persists, no one will be able to upload apk on google play. And it is not safe too

Hello. I have an app with more than 40 thousand downloads and also a user complained that the antivirus is blocking this new version. What is going on?

Got the same.

Avast for mobile says 2 of my 3 apps have "threats" Android:HiddenAds-AU [Trj]. People start to complain.

Avast + AVG say 3 of my 3 apps have threat.
cf virustotal

Attachments

• virustotal1.JPG
    virustotal1.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
obviously something happened in the meantime. same apk now is OK with Avast-Mobile.
But still not for Avast - AVG.

Attachments

• virustotal2.JPG
    virustotal2.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 5

Krishna

I also did not receive the threat on a rebuilt that I did 1 minutes ago......seems fine now......

But will not take risk to upload on Play Store until you all clear the issue from all angles...Pl reply friends with latest rebuilt of your app Thanks....

I am using AVG Internet security

unsure necessary to rebuild. avast on my mobile stated "two threats" this morning. later today, no more threats. and I did not change anything in the meantime. Or avast-mobile changed his mind (still threats for Avast (PC) and AVG) or Appyet did something on his side ?

Krishna

OK. Here is the latest update -

I checked the file (Latest built) with https://www.virustotal.com. Here are the results. Android:HiddenAds-AU [Trj] is very much there. see attached results file.

Attachments

• VirusTotal 11-11-2018 10-57-55 PM.png
    VirusTotal 11-11-2018 10-57-55 PM.png
    146.1 KB · Views: 5