Search results

1. A

Facebook Ads Bidding Integration in Appyet - Possible or Not?

Does @appyet support Facebook Ads Bidding Integration? As it is mandatory for android apps monetization using Facebook Audience Network Anyone, please respond.
  2. A

Implement ADX (Parent of Admob) for monetization

Hi AppYet, Thanks for your app development service. I've made an app through @appyet which is quite popular among users. I'm having 100K+ installs as well. But I can't use Google or Facebook as they have banned my app for monetization (The same case for many other appyet app developers). So...
  3. A

Implement ADX (Parent of Admob) for monetization

Hi AppYet, Thanks for your app development service. I've made an app through @appyet which is quite popular among users. I'm having 100K+ installs as well. But I can't use Google or Facebook as they have banned my app for monetization (The same case for many other appyet app developers). So...
  4. A

Need Custom Support from Appyet

Hey @appyet, Need your support to customize the ad code implementation in my appyet made app. I'm ready to pay for this service. Please respond ASAP. It's urgent and required. @appyet @appyet @appyet
  5. A

How to add AdX Ad Units (Tags) in Appyet?

Are there any possibilities to add Google AdX ads in the appyet? I tried AdX ad units but it shows error message like Ad Units doesn't match. Please @appyet suggest me. I can add Google AdX Ad Units or Not? If anyone knows please reply to this. @Lana9 @Alaa Ahmed @apppyet @Marc AdX Ad Units...
  6. A

How to add Google AdX Ad Units

Is there any possibilities to add Google AdX ads in the appyet? I tried AdX ad units but it shows error message like Ad Units doesn't match. Please @appyet suggest me. I can add Google AdX Ad Units or Not? If anyone knows please reply to this. @Lana9 @Alaa Ahmed @apppyet @Marc AdX Ad Units...
  7. A

Request to add at least one more Ad network

Dear @appyet, Thank you for your service. Please consider my request to add at least one more Ad Network other than Facebook and Admob. Just one more ad network of your choice like MoPub, StartApp, Adlovin or any other. Please...Please... Please... My app having 100K+ installs...
  8. A

Request to add at least one more Ad network

Dear @appyet, Thank you for your service. Please consider my request to add at least one more Ad Network other than Facebook and Admob. Just one more ad network of your choice like MoPub, StartApp, Adlovin or any other. Please...Please... Please... My app having 100K+ installs...
  9. A

Issue Request to add at least one more Ad network

Dear @appyet, Thank you for service. Please consider my request to add at least one more Ad Network other than Facebook and Admob. Just one more ad network of your choice like MoPub, StartApp, Adlovin or any other. Please...Please... Please... My app having 100K+ installs...
  10. A

How to embed Daily Motion videos in Appyet made app?

Please let me know How to embed Daily Motion videos in @appyet made app? I want to use the Daily Motion API. Can anybody tell me the detailed info? like which module to use for API/SDK integration?
  11. A

How to embed Daily Motion videos in Appyet made app?

Please let me know How to embed Daily Motion videos in @appyet made app? I want to use the Daily Motion API. Can anybody tell me the detailed info? like which module to use for API/SDK integration?
  12. A

In-App Purchase required like Remove Ads option In-App purchage

Dear @appyet, If a user wants to Remove Ads then he should purchase through In-App option of "Remove Ads". It is a very important feature to generate revenue. Please add "Remove Ads" option through In-App Purchase in new appyet version. Please take it seriously @appyet . Thank you.
  13. A

Dynamic change of Feed Links without updating the App

Dear @appyet , Kindly add the feature so that we can change the feed links directly without updating the app completely. It will be helpful to provide user-friendly content easily and quickly. You can store the app data to server to make it possible to change feed links directly without...
  14. A

Need Simple In-App Purchase of Remove Ads

Hey @appyet , We need a feature of In-App purchase option to "Remove Ads". If the user pays then Ads will be stopped. It will help us to give users an ad-free experience. Hope you will take it seriously and implement it. Thank you for your endless free service. - A Happy Customer
  15. A

GA Data to count views and clicks on 'Visit Website' and 'Share Button' for each feed source

Most Important Feature @appyet Need capabilities to track Specific Google Analytics(GA) Data for how many views and how many clicks on the "Visit Website" and "Share" button particular article received for particular feed source.
  16. A

Need Custom Notification Sending Feature

Users do not open our apps because we can not send the custom notification for new content. Please add that feature so that users repeatedly use our app. Thanks @appyet
  17. A

Facebook Audience Network SDK version update

Dear @appyet, Kindly update the SDK of Facebook Audience Network to the latest version. We are running on version 5.3 and facebook tells us to upgrade it to version 5.6. Please do it ASAP. It affects revenue. Thank you for your endless service @appyet.
  18. A

Request for PDF/Other Document File Reader like Ebook

Request for PDF/Other Document File Reader like Ebook so that users can easily read any pdf content Page by Page and One can save its reading and start back from where he left...Easy navigation & zooming features etc...
  19. A

ADMOB Ads are not showing

I have configured admob setting but Ads are not showing... Please do something... My App Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.world.news.alap