Search results

1. T

Package Name Change, feed icon change and In-play videos for Youtubes

@appyet 1. How can someone change its app? Package Name. made a mistake on the package name. 2. How can we change the YouTube feed icon to show the profile picture of the YouTuber as it does when using the explore tools? 3. Youtube videos should have an option to play using the in-play video...
  2. T

AppYet v3.1.26 - v3.1.40 Released

@appyet please answer me please. or, is the firebase not necessary??
  3. T

Please @appyet , i seriously need your help on this. trying to create a firebase project and this error occurs... see image
  4. T

I think the notification stuff is OS dependent. like i have heard from one his OS sometimes don't allow some app to over use the cpu. so they can stop some app from working. his using OS 7
  5. T

Is a lie bro. I disagree with you saying that AdSense and admob show together. Maybe you did not do the necessity. Check well.
  6. T

I can't see that version again. How can i use that version??
  7. T

Till now, no new notification and have many new updates.
  8. T

After that two hours till now i have not received any other notification oo. is yours like that?? is it only once ?
  9. T

I understand what you said earlier. And I know what I said too. Though is your choice not mine. But to me is a no. What will make you to decide to off or on a particular feed. To me, is not normal. Just saying though.
  10. T

To me I disagree with you. Notification are meant to display on any post.
  11. T

Yah bro
  12. T

It works perfectly now. Like I said above. I turned the phone on with no notification. The open the app and closed it. Now wait for the 2hours and boom, it works. Thanks see photo below..
  13. T

@hesho I did as you said. Though when building, it have become 3.1.40. I set it to 2hrs but before the 2hrs my phone went off. So now I have charged my phone and turn it on. I received other apps notification such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and more but cant receive my app notification...
  14. T

Please I hope this current version won't affect other working version please. Thank you.
  15. T

OK. Thank you. Am rebuilding now. But is 3.1.40. Have set it to 2hours.
  16. T

@appyet as I said earlier that after confirmation, I will get back to you. Here I am now. 1. I waited for the interval I set to display notification which is 8rs and now 8hrs has passed and nothing should up till I opened the app. Its suppose to pop up even when the app is not opened. 2. I...
  17. T

@appyet still saying thanks for a good job.
  18. T

On my app I used webview to a channel. I did not use feed on YouTube so its working for me. See image below and I think the notification is working too but have not confirm when the app is close and waited for the interval been set. Waiting for the interval I set to see if the notification will...
  19. T

@appyet I have say a very good job on this. No more crashing when installed on playstore. Am waiting for the interval I put to know if the notification will show. I will still update you on that. Other things are OK by me. If any goes wrong, I will also update you. Thanks.
  20. T

Last I checked was working normal but let me check again to verify before final conclusion.