AppYet v3.1.26 - v3.1.40 Released

Trice

Released a new template to fix a critical crash issue when user set the language to Japanese.

Change Log: v3.1.40
------------------------------
- Android: Critical: Fixed Display Language set to Japanese and app crash on start
- Android: Improved WebView Video Full-Screen Playback

Please I hope this current version won't affect other working version please. Thank you.

ASH2SOFT

@appyet Пользователи жалуются на то, что Индикатор состояния в статье исчезла в новой версии. Они не могут определить размер статьи. Исправьте пожалуйста, получили много жалоб.IMG_20180712_084639_873.jpg

megahz

@appyet can you implement support for both firebase and google analytics? is this possible?

i was reading this article and "by installing the Firebase SDK and the Google Tag Manager SDK, you can start collecting data in both the Google Analytics for Firebase reports as well as in Google Analytics (no GA SDK needed)."

Trice

notifiction system work good try 2 hours and you must make a new posts will work after this time try in a new version 3.1.39

@hesho I did as you said. Though when building, it have become 3.1.40. I set it to 2hrs but before the 2hrs my phone went off. So now I have charged my phone and turn it on. I received other apps notification such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and more but cant receive my app notification. @appyet what can you say to this. Hope this new version didn't affect the 3.1.39? Awaiting your response. Thank you.

Trice

@hesho I did as you said. Though when building, it have become 3.1.40. I set it to 2hrs but before the 2hrs my phone went off. So now I have charged my phone and turn it on. I received other apps notification such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and more but cant receive my app notification. @appyet what can you say to this. Hope this new version didn't affect the 3.1.39? Awaiting your response. Thank you.

It works perfectly now. Like I said above. I turned the phone on with no notification. The open the app and closed it. Now wait for the 2hours and boom, it works. Thanks see photo below..

Screenshot_20180712-174013.png

JensO

It would be great if in the future the following would be possible:
- Change text of the EU User Consent (GDPR)
- Activate / deactivate notifications per feed (not all categories / feeds should send a notification for new posts)

And THANKS for your Hard Work!

Trice

It would be great if in the future the following would be possible:
- Change text of the EU User Consent (GDPR)
- Activate / deactivate notifications per feed (not all categories / feeds should send a notification for new posts)

And THANKS for your Hard Work!

To me I disagree with you. Notification are meant to display on any post.

JensO

To me I disagree with you. Notification are meant to display on any post.

I mean an function to disable or enable the notification per feed.
I doesnt say deactivate all. Only an yes or no shifter to deactive / activate on single feeds.

My Feed1: ABC - should NOT notify about new posts
My Feed2: ABC - should notify about new posts
My Feed3: ABC - should NOT notify about new posts

Last edited:

Trice

I mean an function to disable or enable the notification per feed.
I doesnt say deactivate all. Only an yes or no shifter to deactive / activate on single feeds.

My Feed1: ABC - should NOT notify about new posts
My Feed2: ABC - should notify about new posts
My Feed3: ABC - should NOT notify about new posts

I understand what you said earlier. And I know what I said too. Though is your choice not mine. But to me is a no. What will make you to decide to off or on a particular feed. To me, is not normal. Just saying though.

ASH2SOFT

@appyet Users complain that the status indicator in the article has disappeared in the new version. They can not determine the size of the article. Correct please, received many complaints.

IMG_20180712_084639_873.jpg