Search results

1. AppsCenterMao

Does Appyet collect information?

Does anyone know if our apps collect user information? If yes, what is this information?
  2. AppsCenterMao

apk rejected

I already downloaded the CSV file and followed all the steps given here to update the apk, but it was rejected for the 5th time. Please help me! Follow the prints:
  3. AppsCenterMao

WEB module is buggy

WEB module is buggy, does not work. It is giving black screen and does not load the link.
  4. AppsCenterMao

Dark mode does not work

Can anyone explain how dark mode works in this new version? I'm not getting.
  5. AppsCenterMao

Change in READ and UNread is not working

In the settings tab it is not possible to change the update frequency to 1 day, or 2 days, or 3 ... nothing works. The posts are endless! Any solution?
  6. AppsCenterMao

downloading .swf files by yourself

Good Morning. Some of my apps are downloading .swf files by themselves. someone with the same problem?
  7. AppsCenterMao

OVERCOMING ADVERTISEMENTS AND CONTENT- Admob

I got it today, does anyone know what this is? "Hello, We'd like to alert you that your app is violating AdMob program policies. It's important to note that this situation requires action on your part to ensure that ad serving is not disrupted. See below for more information on the required...
  8. AppsCenterMao

Help with Google Maps

Hello. I use the tag <a href="tel: "> to use the phone, does anyone know how to call the Google Maps? When I use the map link opens but does not track the user's position.
  9. AppsCenterMao

Ad serving has been disabled in: admob

I received this admob message. Does anyone know what this is? "Hello There, The purpose of this email is to alert you that one of your applications is not in accordance with the AdMob program policies. As a result, ad serving has been disabled in your application. Error Code 34451987 Ad serving...