Ad serving has been disabled in: admob

I received this admob message. Does anyone know what this is?

"Hello There,
The purpose of this email is to alert you that one of your applications is not in accordance with the AdMob program policies. As a result, ad serving has been disabled in your application.
Error Code 34451987
Ad serving has been disabled in Manaus News (manaus.news)
Action Required: Check all other applications on your account to ensure compliance.
Current account status: Active

Explanation of violation

REMOVE Google Play: the AdMob publishers can not abuse or promote the abuse of any Google product, such as Google Play, YouTube or Blogger. This includes circumvent or promote ways to circumvent the policies and terms of these and other Google products such as, for example, allow users to download videos from YouTube.
If your application is removed by applying the Google Play policy, please contact the Google Play to talk about it here. If Google Play restore the application, please call for our team.

Action required: check compliance of the account
Although ad serving has been disabled on application listed above, your AdMob account remains active. We suggest that you review the rest of their applications to ensure compliance with our policies and monitor in order to reduce the chances of receiving new emails related policies. Our staff reserves the right to disable accounts at any time if such violations continue to occur. "

Madhav

Hi Mao, I did got the same email and couple of my apps removed by google, hope you could have overcome this situation by this time, could you help to share your experience?

Thanks in Advance,
Madhava.B