Search results

1. K

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

You have to upload again the 4.0.25 version and leave blank the "included" part of the screen- please see this screenshot : https://appyet.com/forum/index.php?attachments/1693159204119-png.2459/
  2. K

when you upload the new 4.0.25 release, you're also disabling the old one
  3. K

This is what worked for me: First, check in "Explorer app bundle". You must have just one ACTIVE release. If you have 2 actives releases, that's the problem. Then, in "Production" let's create a new release. You must have this situation: no previous releases and the old release showed in...
  4. K

Hi, my new 4.0.25 app submitted has been approved. Hope this is the solution
  5. K

Thank you @appyet If this can help, I noticed that the release of my removed app contained 2 versions: the 4.0.25 and 4.0.23. I think this was my error when I submitted the new release for 4.0.25. Now I have submitted again a 4.0.25 version with just a few change in the settings, and I'm...
  6. K

Issue Fix

Well I have decompiled both a 4.0.23 apk app version (containing Flurry SDK) and a 4.0.25 app version (not containing Flurry SDK) I have usedwww.javadecompilers.com. Browsing the folders, I can find some Flurry java files in the 4.0.23 version, but they are NOT present in the 4.0.25 version. So...
  7. K

Your app is using the Flurry SDK, which collects Android ID and Advertising ID

My app too. Version 4.0.25 removed because "Your app is using the Flurry SDK" @appyet
  8. K

Same here today. Also my app has been removed from the store. Version 4.0.25. Please @appyet I guess this is gonna be urgent. Thank you in advance
  9. K

Non-compliant SDK version error

I can confirm that uploading 4.0.25 resolve the problem. Just ignore the message when you upload the 4.0.25 version to the Google Play Store and that's all... Thanks @appyet !
  10. K

Non-compliant SDK version error

Hi @appyet same problem here. I received a mail yesterday for Flurry SDK presence, for a 4.0.22 version Today I have generated a 4.0.25 version and uploaded it on Google Play console. They continue to say it contains Flurry SDK
  11. K

To upload an Android App Bundle you must be enrolled in App Signing by Google Play

Just a quick note to say the problem has disappeared. Now Google Play console permits to upload APKs again.
  12. K

Issue "To upload an Android App Bundle you must be enrolled in Play App Signing" error

Just a quick note to say the problem has disappeared. Now Google Play console permits to upload APKs again.
  13. K

Issue "To upload an Android App Bundle you must be enrolled in Play App Signing" error

Hi, today I tried to upgrade an APK file on Google Play console and I found that APK option is no more available. So I tried to upload the .aab file, but I obtained this error: "To upload an Android App Bundle you must be enrolled in Play App Signing" It seems I can't upgrade my apps, am I the...
  14. K

To upload an Android App Bundle you must be enrolled in App Signing by Google Play

Me too. Please @appyet look into this because we can't upload APK files anymore. Thank you
  15. K

I think they're suspending only apps with Web Module or Podcast module activated. Anyone has app suspended without using these modules?
  16. K

Thanks Appyet. I received a suspended notification from Google and yes, the app contains Web Module. In the module I just put text and links to magazine websites and mailto links.
  17. K

SDK 28 at 01.11.2019

@appyet Mail received, for your information: [Action Required] Update your Android targetSdkVersion by November 1 Hello Google Play Developer, This is a reminder that starting November 1, 2019, updates to apps and games on Google Play will be required to target Android 9 (API level 28) or...
  18. K

Unable To Published My Because Of Unoptimised APK

Optimization is not mandatory. You must complete all the steps required. Only once done (the checks on the left menu will turn green) you will be able to submit your app.
  19. K

Interstitial Ads Bugged.

Also, I have some apps with Facebook ads on. The Facebook interstitial videos ads work fine, so it seems Google has changed something on THEIR interstitial videos ads recently and they stopped to work on Appyet apps. Hope this helps you @appyet
  20. K

Interstitial Ads Bugged.

Thanks @appyet. I see both 1.44 and 1.46 apps are affected. Problem is with insterstital ads with video. I tried to disable "Play video" in Appyet interface and rebuild, but interstitial video ads are still loaded. Anyone knows how to disable interstitial videos in Google Admob console?