Recent content by Talkrabb

1. Talkrabb

Developer Console rejected updated V3 app

Yup, there might be an issue with the signature too. However if I can't generate the app at all that's priority B. If Appyet spends 5-10 minutes they can solve the issue and they will benefit from the adsense/doubleclick revenue in the future. Else I'll have to remove the outdated app..
  2. Talkrabb

Hi Joseph. On the recommendation of "josep rafael" I deleted my V2 app and tried to generate a V3 version with exact the same settings. Problem is: I can't. Error message "Package name is already in use, please choose a different Package Name". Currently there's no app visible in my account...
  3. Talkrabb

Hello? Anybody listening?
  4. Talkrabb

Hello World!

Hello World!
  5. Talkrabb

Package name is already in use, please choose a different Package Name

Same problem here: org.thaifrau.kontaktanzeigen "Package name is already in use, please choose a different Package Name" If I do that I can't update my existing app in the play store. @appyet: Please reset the blocking so that I can create a V3 app with which I then can update my play store...
  6. Talkrabb

Anybody @home? Last chance to get your share of the ad's revenue before I code my on app.
  7. Talkrabb

No more support - time to move on. The last one turns the light off...
  8. Talkrabb

Change package name

You might find this thread also interesting: http://forum.appyet.com/index.php?threads/developer-console-rejected-updated-v3-app.262/
  9. Talkrabb

Anybody @home? As you can see in other threads it's no isolated problem: http://forum.appyet.com/index.php?threads/change-package-name.306/
  10. Talkrabb

org.thaifrau.kontaktanzeigen Thaifrau.Mobi Kontaktanzeigen AppYet v2.0 Version Code: 40
  11. Talkrabb

@joseph raphael: I followed you instructions: "Delete your V3 and V2 apps" "Create a new App with the New package name "org.thaifrau.kontaktanzeigen" and then build your app from ground up." Still no success apart from killing both app versions :-(
  12. Talkrabb

Thank you for the answer. I already tested the V3 app and it works flawless but I can't find a option to V2 to V3 upgrade. I also tried to use the same name (org.thaifrau.kontaktanzeigen) when I made the V3 app but it was automatically changed to com.thaifrau.mobi.kontaktanzeigen What is the...
  13. Talkrabb

I found the following information on stackoverflow: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6820688/android-developer-console-app-update Before uploading the updated application, be sure that you have incremented the android:versionCode and android:versionName attributes in the element of the...
  14. Talkrabb

Because I could not find a way to upgrade my app from V2 to V3 I made a new one with the same name. After uploading the app I get the following error: - The app is signed with a different certificate - The app has not the same name packet name (old: org.thaifrau.kontaktanzeigen, new...