Recent content by Req

1. Req

Firebase Integration Issue

Sent, and still awaiting a solution. Thank you.
  2. Req

Firebase Integration Issue

Firebase not updating information from the uploaded .jason file. How can this be solved, thanks.
  3. Req

How to add admob banner unit to the web module?

I added Amob integration but I could get analytics but no ads are displayed. Appyet, please how can this be solved?
  4. Req

How-To How to resolve your app removed due to Flurry SDK Policy Issue

After building, with the latest version, uploaded then still had the same error. see screenshot, assistance needed.
  5. Req

How-To How to resolve your app removed due to Flurry SDK Policy Issue

I could not get version 4.1.25 on my account after rebuilding the app. Please assist.
  6. Req

Issue Fix

Request for more time to seek a solution. Scroll down on the issues page, I did just that to buy more time.
  7. Req

App Intent Issues: WhatsApp messenger not opening from My Appyet Application

Hello Developers! Please look into the ability for the Appyet Applications to open external apps relating to the intended action. Example: WhatsApp chat, in the screenshot below, there's an error opening WhatsApp. Whereas in the previous version it works just fine by opening WhatsApp messenger...
  8. Req

Issue Fix

Simply appeal that you Simply appeal, stressing that it doesn't contain the Flurry SDK.
  9. Req

Policy issues - Persistent After Updating.

App will not be available to new users on Android versions higher than your target API level App must target Android 13 (API level 33) or higher Fix by Aug 31 (2 days away)
  10. Req

ERROR: MIN_SIG_SCHEME_FOR_TARGET_SDK_NOT_MET

But when I changed the minimum SDK to 19 then the WordPress/RRS started working on my modified app, how can I solve that too without downgrading the minimum SDK version to 19?
  11. Req

ERROR: MIN_SIG_SCHEME_FOR_TARGET_SDK_NOT_MET

I want to enable lower SDK version. That is : Minimum SDK Version 19 Instead of the current 21, how do I effect that on my app? I tried editing it myself to SDK Version 19 but got stuck with SHA key mismatch when uploading to Google play store.
  12. Req

Push Notifications and post notifications

1, I want to know if push notification is working perfectly. 2, I noticed the App stopped giving notice for new blog posts. Any update?