1. H

Can i get the signing key

Package name : fr.cours.genie.civil
  2. H

I shared with you all messages .
  3. H

My email content : liens2web@gmail.com new message that I received today : Your app has been removed from Google Play because it violates the Google Play Developer Program guidelines. Therefore, new users will not be able to find or install it. Also note that current users will no longer...
  4. H

But my app will be removed from google play soon ...i received à mail about that
  5. H

Here are the messages I received after uploading the APPYET APK file : Warning This APK creates unused code and assets that are sent to users. You could reduce the size of your app with the Android App Bundle format. Because you are not optimizing your app for device configurations, it is...
  6. H

Here are the messages I received after uploading the APPYET APK file : Warning This APK creates unused code and assets that are sent to users. You could reduce the size of your app with the Android App Bundle format. Because you are not optimizing your app for device configurations, it is...
  7. H

It dosen't work... i want to create my app with code source ...i need thé signing code
  8. H

Can i get the signing key of my app créateur with appyet