Issue Your Android App Bundle uses an upload certificate with a key that is too weak.

waveysoundz

hi when i upload a aab file to google play strore it comes with a error

Your Android App Bundle uses an upload certificate with a key that is too weak.​

any idea on how to fix it i have done lots of changes to the app i do not want to start again.

Abedalahmad

مرحبا لدي نفس المشكلة. عندما بدأت في تحميل طلبي ، تلقيت نفس الإشعار. هل هناك أي نصائح من الأعضاء وهل هذا الأمر يؤثر على قبول التطبيق على جوجل بلاي؟ الرجاء المساعدة ، أيها الأصدقاء

waveysoundz

مرحبا لدي نفس المشكلة. عندما بدأت في تحميل طلبي ، تلقيت نفس الإشعار. هل هناك أي نصائح من الأعضاء وهل هذا الأمر يؤثر على قبول التطبيق على جوجل بلاي؟ الرجاء المساعدة ، أيها الأصدقاء
hi i have found a way to fix it
if you click create app then enter the name of the app you already have made but in the package name change a letter or add 1 to it and then go to template and you will see your old app click it and it will automatically clone it but with a new package name and check each page and modules are the same and have the correct info in it and then submit to build and done its accepted on google play.

WilliamLGadsden

Thanks, I also want to know for my friend. He is making an app for his college project and he also facing the same issue. He always asks for my help when it comes to search anything related to his study. Recently, I have shared https://ihatewriting.net/reviews/writinguniverse-review/ website with him because he asked me to help in searching for a site online in which he can read reviews for different essay writing services.

Last edited: